Author Topic: Conservatives are scary evil bloodthirsty ****s  (Read 5737 times)

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
Re: Conservatives are scary evil bloodthirsty ****s
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2011, 09:17:46 AM »
I lost mine several years ago.

It shows.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline compaqxp

• The Canadian
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2011, 09:22:32 AM »

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2011, 09:26:13 AM »
"wearing speedo's"....now we know what's wrong with Europe.

IF I could wear a speedo, it would look like a woolly mammoth wearing an innertube.   :rimshot:
Bigfoot in a rubber band.
You get the picture.  It wouldn't be pretty, and could possibly cause physical and psychological damage to whoever witnessed it.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2011, 10:33:37 AM »
Any mention of Twilight will guarantee bitchslaps for everyone in the thread.  NO SPARKLIES!!!!!

I was thinking more "Underworld" than that piece of crap "Twilight"
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2011, 11:17:27 AM »
Back to the OP--We may be scary, evil bloodthirsty ****s, but we have cookies.  Chocolate chip, even.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline jukin

« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2011, 11:35:10 AM »
The sales of Depends Adult Diapers would go through the roof if the mean evil right ever lived up to our reputation.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2011, 12:14:21 PM »
Back to the OP--We may be scary, evil bloodthirsty ****s, but we have cookies.  Chocolate chip, even.

The cookies are made with extra sugar, extra salt, and oozing with trans fats.
They are illegal in NYC.  :-)
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2011, 01:47:41 PM »

And I make some bad ass sugar cookies... with homemade frosting.  They are soo goood... you will go into a sugar coma.  That's how I will defeat any enemies that come around here.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2011, 01:49:40 PM »
And I make some bad ass sugar cookies... with homemade frosting.  They are soo goood... you will go into a sugar coma.  That's how I will defeat any enemies that come around here.

Kill em with kindness?  :-)
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2011, 01:54:53 PM »
Kill em with kindness?  :-)

One lefty's "kindness" is one conservative's "plaque machine."
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2011, 02:22:35 PM »
The sales of Depends Adult Diapers would go through the roof if the mean evil right ever lived up to our reputation.

You shoulda seen the leftist's jaw hit the floor when he tried to stop a debate I was winning by calling me a "racist", and I responded with, "Yeah?  So?!?"  (I did then go on to demand that now that he had resorted to name calling, would he please either address or concede the point which I'd hit him with.  He stomped/sashayed off in a huff, and I did my best not to laugh as he did so.)
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Red October

• Future All Star
« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2011, 02:27:57 PM »
You shoulda seen the leftist's jaw hit the floor when he tried to stop a debate I was winning by calling me a "racist", and I responded with, "Yeah?  So?!?"  (I did then go on to demand that now that he had resorted to name calling, would he please either address or concede the point which I'd hit him with.  He stomped/sashayed off in a huff, and I did my best not to laugh as he did so.)

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2011, 04:49:25 PM »

In California they have a 15 day waiting period for them.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2011, 04:51:40 PM »
If there is any kind of vampires in the VRWC it had better be someone like this.

MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2011, 04:55:12 PM »
If there is any kind of vampires in the VRWC it had better be someone like this.

Good ****ing job, AW . . . Now you've blown his cover!  Turn in your VRWC Platinum Card immediately.  Report to VRWC Black Ops for some "retraining" . . . to be the mate of a subject called "Underground Panther." :tongue:

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2011, 04:55:59 PM »

Someone who doesn't pay taxes? :???:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2011, 04:57:24 PM »
VRWC operative Agent 86:

"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2011, 05:04:09 PM »
salinen (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Sat Jan-15-11 12:27 AM
Original message
Conservatives are scary evil bloodthirsty ****s

Can't you just feel the love.

It'd be nice if they'd stop running around wailing and flappin' their man-panties about like a bunch of panicked bitter little sissies.

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2011, 05:13:49 PM »

I did something similar to a leftie who called me a "redneck".  I said, "Yep, redneck and proud of it!  What's your point?"

I happen to agree with Charlie Daniels.  What this world needs is a few more rednecks.    :II:

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2011, 05:24:26 PM »
I did something similar to a leftie who called me a "redneck".  I said, "Yep, redneck and proud of it!  What's your point?"

I happen to agree with Charlie Daniels.  What this world needs is a few more rednecks.    :II:

It's been my experience that "redneck" is only a derogatory term to those who couldn't hack it as one.
-- Capt. John Parker

-- Capt. Steve Rogers

-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2011, 10:35:56 AM »
Someone who doesn't pay taxes? :???:

I meant the character.  Only liberal vampires would dare sparkle and we all know that Blade uses guns to kill vampires which is a very conservative thing to do.
MOLON LABE

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2011, 12:15:31 PM »
I am going to suck your blood.  :lmao:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2011, 01:44:16 PM »
IF I could wear a speedo, it would look like a woolly mammoth wearing an innertube.   :rimshot:
Bigfoot in a rubber band.
You get the picture.  It wouldn't be pretty, and could possibly cause physical and psychological damage to whoever witnessed it.

Save the children!!!!!!!!!

I like Drew Carey's take. If ya have an ugly body, do us a favor and cover it the **** up!

Another one of my pet peeves is spandex! Nuttin' worse than a fat chick with an ass so big ya could set a drink on it, wearin' spandex!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2011, 02:07:56 PM »
I vant to suck your blood......

:naughty:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Godot showed up

« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2011, 02:32:32 PM »
What's really sinister about all this is the MSM is going to keep pushing this particular Big Lie about talk radio, Fox News, and conservatives. And we've seen that they can have some success with the Big Lie--the whole bullshit line of argument about Sarah Palin's "experience" took root among among Republicans and Independents, and so did their general character assassination of her. Most of the time they're only talking to themselves--but sometimes not.

I'm going to type this because it can't be said often enough in the face of the Big Lie--conservative thought and crticism of regressive (ie, what they call "progressive") thought is mild and civil when compared to its liberal counterpart, and if any vitriolic speech is responsible for upticks in violence and Loughner's shooting rampage particularly, i'ts the almost unending hate-filled rhetoric of the Left.

I know we all know this, but it needs to be repeated frequently when faced with the Big Lie technique.