Author Topic: DUmmies take notice on Fuller arrest  (Read 2814 times)

Offline Boudicca

Re: DUmmies take notice on Fuller arrest
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2011, 11:44:36 PM »
Well unfortunately for the poor mans ferrari, I've seen everything she has to give and it ain't much! The best she can hope for is a ****in' by a desert scorpion or a nob job from a diamond back, and it will prolly kill the poor little bastard! For that reason alone I could never vote for her. My conscience wouldn't let me, as she is poison to our animal friends!

We all have to do our part for the environment, after all!

And the Left says we don't care about the environment.  Look at you, Allo, trying to keep our reptilian friends alive! :cheersmate:
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: DUmmies take notice on Fuller arrest
« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2011, 04:16:21 AM »
And the Left says we don't care about the environment.  Look at you, Allo, trying to keep our reptilian friends alive! :cheersmate:

And The Heiress asks, "Daddy, why did you spit coffee onto the computer screen?"

H5! :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.