Author Topic: "White girls to blame" for Muslim "sex-grooming", say Muslims  (Read 2692 times)

Offline Varokhâr

• Tea Party hearty, dude!
  • Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna
"White girls to blame" for Muslim "sex-grooming", say Muslims
« on: January 12, 2011, 12:07:07 PM »
"The two Muslim youths, identified only as “Wassim” and “Waqas” [spelling] were asked by programme presenter Tulip Mazumdar if there was a Pakistani link to the sex grooming scandal.

“I think it because the white girls tend to dress up good; they wear ridiculous clothes like short skirts. Make themselves look like...” said Wassim, before being interrupted by Waqas who says that “[white girls] look slutty and stuff like that."

Source.

The Muslims are taking a cue from the liberals who think they're so good for society - passing the buck and blaming someone else.

Ain't diversity wonderful?  :censored:

Deist. Libertarian. Patriot.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Re: "White girls to blame" for Muslim "sex-grooming", say Muslims
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 12:26:15 PM »
The Muslims are taking a cue from the liberals who think they're so good for society - passing the buck and blaming someone else.

Ain't diversity wonderful?  :censored:

Islamofascists are what progressives want to be when they grow up their testicles drop. :nutkick:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Varokhâr

• Tea Party hearty, dude!
  • Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2011, 12:41:39 PM »
Islamofascists are what progressives want to be when they grow up their testicles drop. :nutkick:

^5 for that, bazinga :)

Deist. Libertarian. Patriot.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2011, 04:12:23 PM »
So sayeth the followers of the Prophet of Pedophilia.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2011, 04:27:08 PM »
There is something so inherent vicious and deranged in those who would blame their victims for their own crimes.  I can't think of another religion on the face of this planet that encourages men to treat women lower than they would their animals, and seek to demote them as human beings.  I've had my own run ins with Muslim men and they weren't pretty.
As a youngster, pre-teen to older teenager in San Antonio, every time my friends and I went to the local mall we'd be leered at and propositioned by Muslim men old enough to know better, had they been taught some manners and decency.  We were targeted simply for wearing shorts, in the 100 degree plus weather.  Later, at OBC, the five Arabic military officers were constantly denigrating the talents and abilities of the women in my class, simply because we WERE women.

What's scary about this is these were the Muslim men from purported friendly countries, supposedly highly educated, and still they displayed rampant bias and disgustingly lewd behaviors.  I've told my husband repeatedly that any time he has a business trip to Europe I'm going along but I would NEVER step foot in a Muslim country, no matter how "enlightened" they are.  Because I don't think there's a Muslim man on this Earth who doesn't, at least secretly, subscribe to the ignorant dribble emanating from the likes of Wassim and Waqas.  My heart really and truly goes out to our military women who are subjected to the ignorance of cultures so backward and ignorant like Saudi Arabia and Afghanistan.
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline true_blood

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2011, 07:39:55 PM »
Tell the throwbacks to take a walk.
I'd love to ask the throwbacks about their clitious cutting, their burkas and the being treated worse than a dog questions? How's your "sex grooming" now? :bird:

Offline littlelamb

• Banned
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2011, 11:52:28 PM »
Tell the throwbacks to take a walk.
I'd love to ask the throwbacks about their clitious cutting, their burkas and the being treated worse than a dog questions? How's your "sex grooming" now? :bird:

Just what I was thinking Hi5
Good girls are bad girls that never get caught.

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2011, 12:54:44 PM »

Just what I was thinking Hi5

Poor Jeanie, she can never go home and was almost replaced on her TV show because she showed her belly button. [for you youngsters," I Dream of Jeanie" ]

Then Lawrence Whelk replaced one of his dancers for " showing too much knee".

Lucy could not use the word pregnant on her show.

Dina Shore almost lost her show when it was found her husband was Gay.

The actor playing Paul Drake on Perry Mason was fired when it came out he too was Gay and committed suicide.

The Dick Van Dike show had Rob and Laura sleeping in separate beds.

Even today what a bunch of idiots to scream insults at the Jackson daughter when she had a wardrobe malfunction at a half time show at a football game.  Few even noticed until still photos came out and her boobs were blown up to show--something, even then I could not tell if she was or was not wearing a pasty.

Finally after 40 years Jim Morrison has received a pardon for being accused of flaunting his Willy at one of his shows in Fla.

Give me a freaking break, I do believe those talent shows for 2 year olds are disturbing and hate to see children at the mall with their parents looking like a street hustler.

These Muslim men that cannot controll themselves at the sight of a fine turned ankle have been brainwashed to get all excited over any female that they can see their bare feet.   

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2011, 02:39:30 PM »
Sorry that I didn't go outside looking like a butch.  I'll be sure to let the showgirls of Las Vegas know that they need to put some more clothes on.  Only the white girls though.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline littlelamb

• Banned
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2011, 01:18:33 AM »
Sorry that I didn't go outside looking like a butch.  I'll be sure to let the showgirls of Las Vegas know that they need to put some more clothes on.  Only the white girls though.

LOL Jess
Good girls are bad girls that never get caught.

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2011, 02:16:12 PM »
In other news, "Rabbits to blame for being so gosh-darn tasty," say coyotes.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.