Author Topic: They're going apeshit on Palin's FB discussion page  (Read 4673 times)

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
Re: They're going apeshit on Palin's FB discussion page
« Reply #75 on: January 09, 2011, 05:00:44 PM »
If anything, looks like the left wants a civil war in America. The left can't be reasoned with like any psychopath.

It can't be bargained with.
It can't be reasoned with.
It doesn't feel pity, or fear, or remorse,
and it absolutely WILL NOT STOP...
until we are dead.

The definition of a leftist via Kyle Reese.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #76 on: January 09, 2011, 05:04:50 PM »
It can't be bargained with.
It can't be reasoned with.
It doesn't feel pity, or fear, or remorse,
and it absolutely WILL NOT STOP...
until we are dead.

The definition of a leftist via Kyle Reese.

Exactly. Just look at Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Hugo Chavez, Jim Jones, Charles Manson, Osama bin Laden, and Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold and they could not be reasoned with.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #77 on: January 09, 2011, 05:51:53 PM »
I hate to mention it at this awful time, but I can't help but think it: Is there a possibility that more of this kind of thing could happen in the near future? I mean, the tea party wants to restrict govt. by peaceful means. We want it as small as possible for the wellbeing of the country. It seems leftists just want whatever falls into their whimsical heads at the time. Which, I'm sorry to say is violence.

Just something I've been pondering. These are some dark times, and I fear they're only going to get darker.

If I were a congress person I would really watch my back and make sure I had plenty of security when in public.
I also would say that Sarah Palin better make sure she has a security detail everywhere she goes.
The left is buying this shit that Palin and the tea party are behind this and I am sure there is more than one lefty cleaning his gun right now.
Best case scenario a bunch of loons get arrested. Worst case is more dead and wounded public officials.

To you lurking DUmmies I am not condoning any violence just making an educated guess of what may occur. After seeing the pure hate spewing from your side I believe someone or a few someones are going to do something and I will take no pleasure in being right. In fact I hope and pray I am wrong.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #78 on: January 09, 2011, 05:58:06 PM »
If I were a congress person I would really watch my back and make sure I had plenty of security when in public.
I also would say that Sarah Palin better make sure she has a security detail everywhere she goes.
The left is buying this shit that Palin and the tea party are behind this and I am sure there is more than one lefty cleaning his gun right now.
Best case scenario a bunch of loons get arrested. Worst case is more dead and wounded public officials.

To you lurking DUmmies I am not condoning any violence just making an educated guess of what may occur. After seeing the pure hate spewing from your side I believe someone or a few someones are going to do something and I will take no pleasure in being right. In fact I hope and pray I am wrong.

Palin should be safe. A moonbat assassin in Alaska would be easy to spot by wearing Birkenstocks in the snow.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #79 on: January 09, 2011, 05:58:46 PM »
Palin should be safe. A moonbat assassin in Alaska would be easy to spot by wearing Birkenstocks in the snow.

The bears and moose would get them first.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.