Author Topic: Hawkeye-x once again shows how big a loser he is.  (Read 6109 times)

Offline Karin

Re: Hawkeye-x once again shows how big a loser he is.
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2011, 12:16:23 PM »
All he'd done lately was post OP after OP after OP railing against rich people.  Grew tiresome.  If liberals hate the wealthy so much, how come so many of them are filthy rich? 

I sniffed out that business that he's working for under the table.  Called the number, but it was an answering machine in the middle of the business day. 

Offline Attero Dominatus

• VRWC Psionics Corps
  • Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2011, 12:21:29 PM »
Hawkeye-X
Sneetch

Re: Hi all.. wanted to see some of my favorite people here...

Yes, I think I'll start to post here a little bit more than DU... half of my posts are often deleted by Skinner or mods because they don't fit into their idea of "Democratic principle" - I just happen to disagree with their DLC concept and trying to imbue their poison on me. When Dean was hated, I knew I was seeing the end of DU.. It just took 6 years longer than I thought before I arrived at the end of the tunnel.

You actually thought DU tolerated dissent?  :mental:
Those who would trade their liberty for temporary security will get neither. --Benjamin Franklin.

Offline Karin

« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2011, 12:59:59 PM »
Started off his OP saying he was lonely.   :bawl:  Poor thing. 

Hawkeye-X
Sneetch

Re: Three days later.. but it happened...
« Reply #10 on: Today at 02:39:44 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I have, but I am kind of used to reading the Latest News, and respond on my current thinking if there's a lively discussion. That's the part I think I'll miss, but the reactionary right is pushing me off, and it's time to pry the eyes of the few that are still truly liberal but clinging on to the DU's cycle (which is currently heavily right-wing)
:mental:

He asked Skinner for a cooling-off period.  They just can't let go. 

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2011, 01:08:48 PM »
Quote from: Hawkeye Moron
DU's cycle (which is currently heavily right-wing)

:rotf:

Apparently that freaky pot is making him delusional.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Kimberly

« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2011, 01:13:29 PM »
This is from the thread where they're all congratulating themselves for posting on DU for 10 years.

Hawkeye-X  (1000+ posts)      Mon Jan-03-11 11:23 AM
Response to Original message
49. I think I came around November of '01 or so.
 I know - I followed Will Pitt to here, and have been pretty much my hangout, to the angst of my parents.

With a heavy portion of disappointment, I'm sure.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2011, 01:17:26 PM »
This is from the thread where they're all congratulating themselves for posting on DU for 10 years.

With a heavy portion of disappointment, I'm sure.

Hawkeye-X  (1000+ posts)      Mon Jan-03-11 11:23 AM
Response to Original message
49. I think I came around November of '01 or so.
 I know - I followed Will Pitt to here, and have been pretty much my hangout, to the angst of my parents.

Since when does November 2001 to January 2011 equal 10 years?  Wouldn't that anniversary, worthless as it is, be in November 2011?

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2011, 01:22:27 PM »
Thank goodness Skinner rounded up all these insane assholes! What would I do for internet entertainment while I listen to Rush and Levin?
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Kimberly

« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2011, 01:23:45 PM »
Since when does November 2001 to January 2011 equal 10 years?  Wouldn't that anniversary, worthless as it is, be in November 2011?

Apparently DU was started in January of 2001. So using DUmmie math, anyone posting in 2001 has been there for 10 years.  :mental:

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2011, 04:36:14 PM »
Apparently DU was started in January of 2001. So using DUmmie math, anyone posting in 2001 has been there for 10 years.  :mental:

That's because they are primitives. And like primitive man, they have yet to develop the concept of the number zero.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2011, 04:12:04 AM »
My apologies, but which other site?

This was probably during one of your sporadic short-term absences from here, Mr. Wiggum, but anyway, there's an alternative site, dubbed Pitcairn Island, full of refugees from Skins's island. 

With the exception of the retarded Hawkeye-X primitive and the rich kid the grazing primitive, generally of a somewhat higher quality than the run-of-the-mill primitives.

There was a brouhuahua both here and there, when someone sent something from a private forum, in which Short Al had disparaged this place.  This was from a private forum there.

The Pitcairn Islanders got all irate and bent out of shape, because the private forum there is dedicated to whining and bitching about Skins's island, and they quite reasonably ("reasonably" from their perspective, not from our perspective) feared that exposure of that forum would lead to, uh, problems with Skins's island.

The Pitcairn Islanders missed the point, though, and in a big way.

The thread that was given to us--it fell on our laps out of the thin air; no one knows where it came from, but its veracity was undeniably proven by the shrill squawkings of the Pitcairn Islanders--dealt only with Short Al's disparagement of this place, no discussion of Skins's island.

How Short Al confused this place with Skins's island, only God knows.

One has the right to self-defense.

Better had Short Al posted his comments about us in an open forum, in which case existence of the closed forum would've remained a secret, known only to them and us, and not to the primitives on Skins' island.

One has the right to self-defense.

I attempted to placate the Pitcairn Islanders--after all, we both have some of the same goals--but I doubt the message got through.  Dunderheads.

In case one isn't aware of this, the Pitcairn Islanders tend to be "high maintenance," demanding a lot of tender care and attention, and I got tired of it.  I threw a hissy fit, utterly facetious in nature, in which I said there'd be a new rule; following the example of my fellow alum Skins, Pitcairn Island would be "the site that shall not be named" here.

Actually, all I ended up doing was "codify," or put into writing, black ink on white paper, an unspoken rule always naturally and instinctively followed here anyway; that what refugees from Skins's island reveal about Skins's island and the primitives remain behind closed doors.

Such information could, and can, be easily and freely shared in private messages and closed web-sites, but NOT out in the open, as both decent and civilized people, and refugees from Skins's island, have a vested interest in not letting the primitives on Skins's island know what we know about them.

Keep the primitives in the dark, about what we know about them.

I think this is an eminently reasonable reassurance for the Pitcairn Islanders, but I really doubt they fully understand and appreciate the magnanimity of the gesture.

Anyway, the whole thing was all Short Al's fault, damn it.

One has a right to self-defense.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2011, 04:14:44 AM »
Wait until Frank here's about this.  :lmao:

I was ecstatic, but then the King of Sloth moved over to Pitcairn Island, considerably lowering the overall average quality of their membership.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2011, 04:16:22 AM »
He claimed he did.  I don't know if he was just joking around or not.

Yeah, I did, I actually did.

Probably I should take a screen-shot of the actual e-mail, and will.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2011, 04:30:21 AM »
That's because they are primitives. And like primitive man, they have yet to develop the concept of the number zero.

It is an interesting phenomena among the DUmmies,this counting of years or time.

Almost all of them believe that Ronald Reagan was President in 1980 and George W Bush was in 2000.

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2011, 04:54:08 AM »
It is an interesting phenomena among the DUmmies,this counting of years or time.

Almost all of them believe that Ronald Reagan was President in 1980 and George W Bush was in 2000.

A fine example of potatonomics and its influence on the DUmmie calender.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2011, 05:23:49 AM »

It is just a strange thing because for whatever reason they seem to grasp that 84,88,92,96,04,08 and earlier were election years and the term began the following but the one every 20 years that ends with a 0 discombobulates them.

Hence where the discussion started,they think George Bush was President in 2000 and the island started with his Presidency so since last year was 2010...
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 05:25:57 AM by Carl »

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2011, 06:14:31 AM »

Uh, as for the way the retarded cross-eyed Iowa primitive counts numbers, one has to remember two things: (a) the retarded cross-eyed Iowa primitive is somewhat dense to begin with, and (b) the retarded cross-eyed Iowa primitive doesn't have much education, excepting in braggadacio and deception.

When it comes to numbers, grammar, and spelling, the retarded cross-eyed Iowa primitive is a fat lazy slob.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2011, 08:17:22 AM »
Yeah, I did, I actually did.

Probably I should take a screen-shot of the actual e-mail, and will.

I completely believe you, but at the time I didn't know if it was just an exercise.  I wonder if Skins actually reads your e-mails?

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2011, 08:27:42 AM »
I completely believe you, but at the time I didn't know if it was just an exercise.  I wonder if Skins actually reads your e-mails?

As soon as I'm more ambitious, I'll screen-shot and post it here anyway.  I know that the name "franksolich" until recently was one well-respected and well-trusted, but it wouldn't hurt to show it off.

As for whether or not my fellow alum read it, I dunno; until this time, I'd never sent an e-mail to him in my life, trusting instead that he would catch the drift of my enlightenment by what I post out in public.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2011, 08:50:35 AM »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2011, 09:02:07 AM »

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2011, 09:11:14 AM »
Your humble servant...  :rotf:

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to post this, Mr. Wiggum, as I'm rather sensitive about a certain matter.

Ever since 1996, the name "franksolich" has stood for "credibility" and "good judgement."

Well, it wasn't a primitive, but Short Al, who nearly destroyed that good, hard-earned reputation.

You missed out on it, sir, but anyway, for the longest time, franksolich promoted and boostered Short Al, reminding people here that Short Al was not like the rest of them; that Short Al was different.

Others insisted that Short Al was in fact the same as the rest of them.

I stoutly and pig-headedly stood by my assertion that Short Al was not like the rest of them; I banked my whole reputation, all the goodwill I had, on it.  Short Al was not like the rest of them.

Well, Short Al proved franksolich wrong.

It's a long, hard road back, regaining the trust in my judgement, of decent and civilized people, who are going to be reminding me for a very long time, "You said Short Al was not like the rest of them, and whoopsie, Short Al showed us that in fact he's like the rest of them--and so what do you know about anything?"

Damn.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2011, 10:47:50 AM »
Thanks for giving me the opportunity to post this, Mr. Wiggum, as I'm rather sensitive about a certain matter.

Ever since 1996, the name "franksolich" has stood for "credibility" and "good judgement."

Well, it wasn't a primitive, but Short Al, who nearly destroyed that good, hard-earned reputation.

You missed out on it, sir, but anyway, for the longest time, franksolich promoted and boostered Short Al, reminding people here that Short Al was not like the rest of them; that Short Al was different.

Others insisted that Short Al was in fact the same as the rest of them.

I stoutly and pig-headedly stood by my assertion that Short Al was not like the rest of them; I banked my whole reputation, all the goodwill I had, on it.  Short Al was not like the rest of them.

Well, Short Al proved franksolich wrong.

It's a long, hard road back, regaining the trust in my judgement, of decent and civilized people, who are going to be reminding me for a very long time, "You said Short Al was not like the rest of them, and whoopsie, Short Al showed us that in fact he's like the rest of them--and so what do you know about anything?"

Damn.

"Short Al"! Hahahahahahahaha!!! I luv it! I still prefer "Jerk", though!

I don't think ya got anything to worry about frank. You're still the most sane poster here! The rest of us are usually one step away from the front door of the rubber room!

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2011, 11:07:24 AM »
"Short Al"! Hahahahahahahaha!!! I luv it! I still prefer "Jerk", though!

I don't think ya got anything to worry about frank. You're still the most sane poster here! The rest of us are usually one step away from the front door of the rubber room!

I dunno, sir.

When Short Al showed himself to be just like all the others, it proved a quick kick in the groin.

franksolich immediately sensed a lack of confidence in his judgement, when that happened.

I've been sweating ever since then.

The damnable thing is, my instinct is usually good, and at least in this mind there persists some doubt that my critics are right; there still remains fleeting, ephemeral, thoughts that Short Al is not just like all the others.

But for the meantime, so as to salvage what's left of my reputation among decent and civilized people, I'm willing to accept that Short Al is just like all the others.  After all, to get along, one has to go along, that sort of thing.

It's a dilemma, and I'm busy today, and have to finish "Mrs. Alfred Packer does Christmas," so I'll worry about it later.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2011, 11:28:37 AM »
Don't worry about it Frank. Like any normal man you fell for wymenly charms. You just didn't have your guard up for them coming from a..... well, sort of a man.

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2011, 12:17:52 PM »
I dunno, sir.

When Short Al showed himself to be just like all the others, it proved a quick kick in the groin.

franksolich immediately sensed a lack of confidence in his judgement, when that happened.

I've been sweating ever since then.

The damnable thing is, my instinct is usually good, and at least in this mind there persists some doubt that my critics are right; there still remains fleeting, ephemeral, thoughts that Short Al is not just like all the others.

But for the meantime, so as to salvage what's left of my reputation among decent and civilized people, I'm willing to accept that Short Al is just like all the others.  After all, to get along, one has to go along, that sort of thing.

It's a dilemma, and I'm busy today, and have to finish "Mrs. Alfred Packer does Christmas," so I'll worry about it later.

I dunno Coach? The AllenTownJerk does have fits of sanity now and then, so you could be right, but I tend to believe they are only for our benefit so he blends in long enough to mock us.

Don't worry about it Frank. Like any normal man you fell for wymenly charms. You just didn't have your guard up for them coming from a..... well, sort of a man.

OOOOOOOOOOOh, that's gonna leave a mark!