Author Topic: Candidates and the cars they drive  (Read 2471 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Candidates and the cars they drive
« on: October 31, 2010, 12:38:29 PM »
Everyone has their reasons to vote for a particular candidate. Their stance on an issue, their voting record, their latest vicious attack ad. Have you considered what car they drive? Here's 11 candidates and the cars they drive.

The preferred vehicle for U.S. Senators and high-ranking Congressmen, women and government officials once they get to Washington are Chevrolet Tahoe Hybrids and Cadillac Escalade Hybrids. Still, like Scott Brown and his pickup truck, there's much we can learn about what they drive before they get there. Here's a list of candidates in this upcoming week's election — along with the vehicles they drive and what those choices say about them.
Jalopnik

I chuckled when I read about Charlie Rangel's Mercedes.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Candidates and the cars they drive
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2010, 12:41:14 PM »
Meanwhile, the New York Times devoted two pages to Andrew Cuomo.  Can you say 'fair and balanced'?  Probably not.

New York Times
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline cavegal

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2010, 12:51:14 PM »
How awful on a nice Sunday morning to see Rangel and Cuomo in the same thread!   The only fair and balanced I can see with these two is a prison term for both of them!

“Look, we’re led by a man that either is not tough, not smart, or he’s got something else in mind,”  Donald J.Trump. 6/13/16

Offline ColonialMarine0431

• DEUS VULT
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2010, 01:31:59 PM »
Name: Rick Waugh
Party: Democrat
Office Seeking: House, Virginia
What They Drive: Ford Thunderbird
What This Says About Them: In Waugh's case it says, "I'm calling the cops!" Vandals glued a campaign sign for his opponent Eric Cantor to the side of the old 'bird. :lmao:
I'll See Your Jihad and Raise You One Crusade

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2010, 11:20:38 PM »
*yawn*

Boring.

"I care about the environment."

Yeah, sure you do.  Take me to your house so I can see what's really in your garage.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.