Author Topic: Babykillers Hate Looking at Dead Babies  (Read 4706 times)

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
Re: Babykillers Hate Looking at Dead Babies
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2008, 01:04:25 PM »

Ahh! there it is one of the terms that magically make it ok to kill babies! :whatever: right up there with "piece of tissue" :whatever:

Don't forget the magic "clump of cells" defense for their condoning of murder.
[/quote]Yep that one too :whatever:
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2008, 01:11:22 PM »
I'm still trying to figure out when the magic clump of cells indistinguishable from any other clump of cells in the human body actually became a baby. No wonder we offer public assistance since at any time the stork can waive a little fertility dust and make a clump of cells into a human baby. Incredible stuff!  :uhsure:

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2008, 01:13:37 PM »
I'm still trying to figure out when the magic clump of cells indistinguishable from any other clump of cells in the human body actually became a baby. No wonder we offer public assistance since at any time the stork can waive a little fertility dust and make a clump of cells into a human baby. Incredible stuff!  :uhsure:
Ever hear of "healing white light"? Duh! :-)

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2008, 01:15:05 PM »
Ever hear of "healing white light"? Duh! :-)

Wouldn't healing white light make it all go away?

Did you say 'duh' to me?  :bird:

:-)

Offline VivisMom

« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2008, 02:07:13 PM »
One of the political blogs I visit (wizbang I think?) has a post on abortion and they have a youtube clip that I watched. It's about 10 minutes long and shows an abortion being performed via ultrasound. It was clearly filmed years ago judging from the way it looks and how the narrator is dressed. All you can see is the image of the fetus in black and white on the screen. It's something we all recognize though since ultrasounds are so common and you can clearly make out the shape of the baby. The narrator says that the woman who is getting the abortion was a "feminist" who readily agreed to allow it to be captured on ultrasound. He goes on to say that during the editing, she broke down and was very distraught as was an abortion doctor who supposedly never performed another one after being confronted with the images. I couldn't watch all of it but did manage to kind of fast forward through it. It just drove home the point I've always made: they must dehumanize it in order to kill it.

In HS, (and yes, I went to a Catholic HS), we watched 'The Silent Scream.' What you are describing sounds an awful lot like that.

http://www.silentscream.org/

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2008, 04:56:12 PM »
I double dog dare any liberal or abortion rights supporter to click on the following link and tell me that it is a parasite and not a baby.  I used to support abortion on demand too until I opened my eyes and realized everything I had been fed was a lie. :bawl:

WARNING VERY GRAPHIC!!!!!!!http://www.abortiontv.com/Pics/AbortionPictures1.htm
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2008, 11:25:04 PM »
I double dog dare any liberal or abortion rights supporter to click on the following link and tell me that it is a parasite and not a baby.  I used to support abortion on demand too until I opened my eyes and realized everything I had been fed was a lie. :bawl:

The thing is, I don't really think they care. Sometimes I think it's not just because they don't want to be reminded of what an abortion actually is. They're forced to face their own callousness of how cheap they view life in general. Maybe it's not so much THEY don't want to look at them as it is they don't want others to see them. Interjecting harsh, ugly reality into the debate makes little their slogans like "right to choose" and "keep your laws off of my body" proof of the shallow, selfish people they are.

Cindie
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
  • One more month, and I can forget about Obama.
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2008, 08:56:29 AM »
We have a slapfight brewing. :catfight:

BlueFireAnt (19 posts)      Mon Mar-31-08 07:43 PM
Response to Reply #8
10. Should it be your friend's right to carry the family planning further?
 Could she "abort" her child if she sees she can't care for him at 6 months old? Either way she's killing a baby she can't take care of.

I don't think someone should keep a baby that they can't take care of or even don't want, but there are too many people out there that want children and can't have them. My niece was adopted at 45 minutes old, so I am kinda biased on this issue.
 Alert | Add to my Journal Printer Friendly | Permalink | Edit | Reply | Top

musette_sf  (1000+ posts)      Mon Mar-31-08 08:03 PM
Response to Reply #10
11. i do not think any woman owes anyone
 Edited on Mon Mar-31-08 08:13 PM by musette_sf
the use of her uterus because "there are too many people out there that want children and can't have them".

too bad.

firstly, there are many children available for adoption... if "perfect healthy white infant" is not a criterion.

secondly, what did people do in the old days when they could not have children? some adopted, some got closer with children in the extended family, some got involved in pro-bono activities helping children. having a child is NOT a G-d given right. people need to adjust to their circumstances and do the best they can within them, not try to force the world to accommodate their sense of entitlement.

and i resent your psuedo-scientific "killing a baby". in pregnancy terminations, no babies are killed. please be scientific, and supportive of freedom of choice and Constitutional right to privacy in health care matters, in the Choice forum on Democratic Underground. there are plenty of anti-woman, anti-choice sites to chit-chat if you don't support choice and freedom.
 Alert Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top

they really see that as one in the same, don't they?

Don't miss this exciting episode of "Cripple Fight".

I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2008, 08:59:23 AM »

The thing is, I don't really think they care. Sometimes I think it's not just because they don't want to be reminded of what an abortion actually is. They're forced to face their own callousness of how cheap they view life in general. Maybe it's not so much THEY don't want to look at them as it is they don't want others to see them. Interjecting harsh, ugly reality into the debate makes little their slogans like "right to choose" and "keep your laws off of my body" proof of the shallow, selfish people they are.

Cindie
Yes its a little different when you have to see the corpse!

Offline Red October

• Future All Star
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2008, 09:17:47 AM »

If that's not murder, then Paul Hill wasn't a murderer, either.  He was a doctor, who specialized in 50th trimester terminations.