Author Topic: Obama Was A D Student At Columbia, Failed Economics  (Read 3381 times)

Offline thundley4

Obama Was A D Student At Columbia, Failed Economics
« on: October 14, 2010, 12:18:41 PM »
It’s possible that while President Barack Obama was a student at Columbia, he wasn’t the library monk he claimed to be and was actually still hanging out with the “Marxist professors and structural feminists and punk-rock performance poets.”

Which would explain the D average in his classes and the F in Economics.

Do I have any evidence Obama received these marks at Columbia?

Well, do you have any proof he didn’t?

That’s the logic Obama’s main man David Axelrod used on “Face the Nation” this weekend.

“This part about foreign money, that appears to be peanuts,” said CBS chief Washington correspondent Bob Schieffer. “Mr. Axelrod, do you have any evidence that it’s anything other than peanuts?”

“Well, do you have any evidence that it’s not, Bob?” the White House adviser replied. “The fact is that the Chamber has asserted that, but they won’t release any information about where their campaign money is coming from.”

If it’s good for the goose, it’s good for the gander.

Two years into his presidency, Barack Obama has yet to release anything from his college years. No transcripts, no college thesis.

So, if the Obama camp wants to come clean about his grades, they can. To paraphrase, the fact is that the Obama camp has asserted that he was a good student at Columbia, but they won’t release any information about his grades during that time.

I’d also like to know about his time at Harvard. I hear he failed Beginner’s Austrian, but excelled at golf.
http://www.allamericanblogger.com/12508/obama-was-a-d-student-at-columbia-failed-economics/
 :cheersmate:

Offline MrsSmith

Re: Obama Was A D Student At Columbia, Failed Economics
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2010, 04:58:58 PM »
 :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2010, 05:17:00 PM »

And this is going to go right out on my email list tonight. I am guessing Obie is going to really regret opening this can of worms. 

< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline littlelamb

• Banned
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2010, 10:19:37 AM »
I love it and what is so funny is how they put down Bush and their great leader is a moron
Good girls are bad girls that never get caught.

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies.

Offline Gratiot

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2010, 08:04:14 PM »
Touché!

:lmao:  :cheersmate:

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2010, 10:53:41 PM »
Actually, I recall a story that appeared a few months after the Big Zero became president, in which a journalist tried to find Columbia classmates of his.

The journalist went through the alumni directory, and contacted those who would've been at Columbia the same time as the Big Zero.

Columbia University's big, but remember, the Big Zero was engaged in law studies (or pre-law) there, and that involved a much smaller number of students, nearly all of whom would be taking the same classes, having the same professors, hanging around at about the same time.

And remember the Big Zero's, uh, coloration.

Someone likely to "stick out" in the group.

Anyway, the journalist couldn't find anyone who ever remembered the Big Zero actually being at Columbia.

It was remarkable; the Big Zero was by then president, and one thinks those associated with him would recall him.

None did.  Not a single one.

I wish I had a link, but I'm lousy at record-keeping.  Sorry.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline thundley4

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2010, 11:13:05 PM »
What can be said with some certainty is that Mr. Obama lived off campus while at Columbia in 1981-83 and made few friends. Fox News contacted some 400 of his classmates and found no one who remembered him.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122108881386721289.html

Federal law limits the information that Columbia can release about Mr. Obama's time there. A spokesman for the university, Brian Connolly, confirmed that Mr. Obama spent two years at Columbia College and graduated in 1983 with a major in political science. He did not receive honors, Mr. Connolly said, though specific information on his grades is sealed. A program from the 1983 graduation ceremony lists him as a graduate.
http://www.nysun.com/new-york/obamas-years-at-columbia-are-a-mystery/85015/

There is only one person that claims to have known Obama at that time, his roommate. http://www.college.columbia.edu/cct/jan_feb09/alumni_corner

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2010, 03:59:19 PM »
There was a Japanese kid in my law school who only showed up for the first day and the final exam in his classes, he couldn't speak English for shit, nor follow it when spoken, so there was really no point in him sitting there instead of studying the book.  But most of the people in class were at least aware of him.  I suspect Obie didn't even show up at all, and BS'd his profs and TAs into passing him for 'Community work,' or possibly even just got his grades for being their connection. 
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2010, 09:38:07 PM »
He wants to focus on foreign policy.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2010, 10:41:03 PM »
Zer0 was a double A student.
Affirmative Action.  All the way.  And it shows.  Too bad the country is paying for his utter lack of competence, not to mention lack of loyalty to what America stands for. :censored:
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline true_blood

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2010, 07:19:53 PM »
Zer0 was a double A student.
Affirmative Action.  All the way.  And it shows.  Too bad the country is paying for his utter lack of competence, not to mention lack of loyalty to what America stands for. :censored:
H5!  :cheersmate: