Author Topic: Jesse Kelly, Arizona District 8  (Read 1353 times)

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
Jesse Kelly, Arizona District 8
« on: October 12, 2010, 11:50:27 PM »
I went to a GOP fundraiser for him tonight (in Frisco, TX). I'm happy to say that I was quite impressed. He is a real Conservative, not some RINO, not some moderate republican, but the real deal. And...... he TOWERS over me. (I'm 6'4") He borderlines on being a Tea Party candidate, but not one of those whacked out Libertarian types. Pretty much abiding by the Constitution, as written and wanting to do as the framers had suggested, have Congressmen & Senators that go to Washington, do their job for a while and then return home after an election cycle or two. I left the fundraiser wishing that there were many more like him, instead of the career politicians we seem to have kept voting into office.
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Boudicca

Re: Jesse Kelly, Arizona District 8
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2010, 10:13:51 PM »
My neighbor put up 3 Kelly signs in her front yard and someone kept stealing them, so she wrote a letter to the local newspaper informing the thief that the police were on the lookout for him/her.  I wonder what its DU name is?
I'm chomping at the bit to vote for Kelly November 2nd.  My husband votes by absentee ballot, but I enjoy the whole atmosphere at the polls for some reason.
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)