Author Topic: Easel/TV Stand  (Read 4963 times)

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
Easel/TV Stand
« on: October 10, 2010, 11:31:39 PM »
My husband made a TV stand out of an easel. We have been trying to figure out a way to fit a tv in our living room since we moved in this house. The previous owners didn't have a TV in the room. They had a TV room but it is small and we could only fit a small couch in the room. I want to use the room, not just use it as a pass through to get to another room. We saw a TV stand on the Restoration Hardware website that is made to look like an easel but it was too large for the space but the idea sounded perfect for the odd corner we wanted to use.

Anyway, he made one. He painted it a dark red and then put a black glaze on top  He isn't totally finished with it yet but set it up tonight. I took a couple of pictures but they are really grainy because I took the pictures with my phone and it's night time. I will take more pictures when he is finished with it.  By the way, the speakers have a wireless subwoofer that we stuck behind the chair.  It's pretty cool. 

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
Re: Easel/TV Stand
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2010, 01:14:30 AM »
What a neat idea!!!!

Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.