Author Topic: Pelosi says tax cut vote possible before election  (Read 1371 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Pelosi says tax cut vote possible before election
« on: September 24, 2010, 07:55:43 PM »
Associated Press

I think someone sees the writing on the wall for November.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline littlelamb

• Banned
Re: Pelosi says tax cut vote possible before election
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2010, 08:35:55 PM »
Good send the rats back to their hiding places and maybe our country can get back on track
Good girls are bad girls that never get caught.

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Re: Pelosi says tax cut vote possible before election
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2010, 08:08:57 AM »
Something tells me that if they debated it, they'd be exposed for the frauds they are, which is why they shelved it until after November, also knowing full well that if they're lame ducks they won't get anything accomplished, or they could in fact be such petty and spiteful ****ers as to not WANT to do anything.

As it is, I'm betting on a 45-50 seat shift, including my moonbat critter joining the ranks of the unemployed.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford