Author Topic: More traitorous bloviating.....  (Read 2583 times)

Offline lastparker

More traitorous bloviating.....
« on: January 10, 2008, 12:23:28 PM »
Despite a few noble attempts to thrust sense upon them by their DUmmy brethren, the Crazies run amok....this time to defend poor Iran:

Judi Lynn  (1000+ posts)      Thu Jan-10-08 04:19 AM
Original message
Iran airs own video of US ship incident 
 Source: AFP

Iran airs own video of US ship incident
37 minutes ago

TEHRAN (AFP) - Iranian state television on Thursday aired a video taken by Iranian forces of an incident in the Strait of Hormuz with US warships, in a bid to counter footage issued by the Pentagon.

The four-minute video broadcast by English-language channel Press-TV showed an Iranian commander in a speedboat contacting an American sailor via radio, asking him to identify the US vessels and state their purpose.

"Coalition warship number 773 this is an Iranian patrol," the Iranian commander is heard to say in good English.

"This is coalition warship number 73. I am operating in international waters," comes the reply.

Read more: http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080110/wl_mideast_afp/ira... ;_ylt=A0WTcVW24IVHkaQAWxJsbEwB

This is the one that really made me shake my head:

Spurt (258 posts)      Thu Jan-10-08 09:23 AM
Response to Original message
11. Of course if the Iranians...
 ... had a battle group or three permanently cruising international waters off the coast of California, the US Navy wouldn't go out there and wave the finger at them would they.

I don't quite believe either report however I do believe the episode is exaggerated to hell. The Iranians are in 20? foot open boats. A couple of 50 cal rounds could stop them a mile away. They are simply not a real threat approaching in broad daylight in open ocean. A bit like going into a gun fight with a knife.
The whole thing smells like Saddam's WMD's.

Huh?  Remember the USS Cole, you IDIOT?????  Not to mention that you DUmmies would be in a bring-them-to-the-Hague-for-their-warcrimes frenzy if our Navy fired a single shot at the fine Iranians a moment before they pulled up real close and detonated their bomb.

ETA linky:  http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=102&topic_id=3132105&mesg_id=3132105

« Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 02:21:16 PM by lastparker »
Cursing is the crutch of the inarticulate mother****er, DUmmies.   -NHSparky

Deadbeats eating mushroom duxelles and dandelion salad with a shallot vinaigrette are still deadbeats.    -GOBUCKS

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
Re: More traitorous bloviating.....
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2008, 12:45:37 PM »
I think Spurt is a mole at CU by the name of Pelican.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline djones520

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2008, 02:00:18 PM »
Link Parker.
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline lastparker

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2008, 02:12:45 PM »
D'oh!   :thatsright: Off to find it.......
Cursing is the crutch of the inarticulate mother****er, DUmmies.   -NHSparky

Deadbeats eating mushroom duxelles and dandelion salad with a shallot vinaigrette are still deadbeats.    -GOBUCKS

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2008, 05:59:09 PM »
I think Spurt is a mole at CU by the name of Pelican.

To sane to be Pelican.

You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.