Author Topic: Well we are screwed  (Read 1767 times)

Offline Allentownjake

• I'm a mole for OET
I hope we shall... crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations, which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country." --Thomas Jefferson to George Logan, 1816.

Offline MrsSmith

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline Allentownjake

• I'm a mole for OET
Re: Well we are screwed
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2010, 06:30:47 AM »
Does this mean you disagree with Cramer? :-)

Cramer is the snake oil salesman they send out when things are about to go boom to get the last sucker to buy in.
I hope we shall... crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations, which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country." --Thomas Jefferson to George Logan, 1816.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2010, 06:42:42 AM »
Cramer is the snake oil salesman they send out when things are about to go boom to get the last sucker to buy in.

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Allentownjake

• I'm a mole for OET
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2010, 06:54:30 AM »

Buy Lehman.

I suggest if you trust Cramer, you should buy lots of equities right now.  

Cramer went on the record saying he has told people to buy stocks he was privately selling.  Good Daily Show episode where John beats the hell out of him for it.

John's a pinko communist liberal so I'll doubt you'll check it out.

CNBC is always Bullish, their advertisers are generally Wall Street related.  Why the hell would you talk down the business of the people who are funding your paychecks   :thatsright:

It would be like my local paper doing an expose on the Car dealerships in Allentown.  Not a smart move, considering the amount the car dealers spend on advertising in a week.