Author Topic: The recent Hindenburg Omen observation.  (Read 4864 times)

Offline Lacarnut

Re: The recent Hindenburg Omen observation.
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2010, 07:09:17 PM »
Your question on gold values, governments pay down their debts, gold declines in price.  It is a hedge against inflation.

That is a pipe dream that will never happen. Governments will not pay down their debt but will rather inflate their currency so that their debt becomes smaller. When that happens in the next 3 years, Gold will rise dramatically in price rather than decline. Gold has appreciated around 25% in the last year whereas the stock market is down. Silver and other metals will also be a beneficiary of debt ridden countries.

Offline Allentownjake

• I'm a mole for OET
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2010, 07:22:37 PM »
That is a pipe dream that will never happen. Governments will not pay down their debt but will rather inflate their currency so that their debt becomes smaller. When that happens in the next 3 years, Gold will rise dramatically in price rather than decline. Gold has appreciated around 25% in the last year whereas the stock market is down. Silver and other metals will also be a beneficiary of debt ridden countries.

I expect the Federal Government to become Greece, rather quickly. 
I hope we shall... crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations, which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country." --Thomas Jefferson to George Logan, 1816.

Offline true_blood

« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2010, 07:24:53 PM »
We need a leader to call for sacrifice and appeal to the generations natural inclination to provide a better life for their children.

Very true! Like a CONSERVATIVE leader!! :cheersmate:
Not like this imposter occupying the White House these days. :bird:

Offline Allentownjake

• I'm a mole for OET
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2010, 07:25:57 PM »
Very true! Like a CONSERVATIVE leader!! :cheersmate:
Not like this imposter occupying the White House these days. :bird:

Well I'm still bitter about the go shopping line after 9-11, threw something at the TV when the last awful President uttered that.
I hope we shall... crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations, which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country." --Thomas Jefferson to George Logan, 1816.

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2010, 12:38:56 AM »
Well I'm still bitter about the go shopping line after 9-11, threw something at the TV when the last awful President uttered that.

Yep, like everyone should own a house BS. I knew that was a recipe for disaster. No income, fine. Barney and Dodd says no problem. They should hang these two turkeys.   

Offline Allentownjake

• I'm a mole for OET
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2010, 05:24:40 AM »
Yep, like everyone should own a house BS. I knew that was a recipe for disaster. No income, fine. Barney and Dodd says no problem. They should hang these two turkeys.   

Hey the last guy went along with the ownership society idea.  Anytime I hear bipartisan solution, I crap my pants.