Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1474 times)

Offline Allentownjake

• I'm a mole for OET
Hello
« on: September 06, 2010, 08:00:08 PM »
I was wondering if I could post on the economics forum here for discussion.  Frankly, I'm none to happy with either official policy subscriptions coming out of either party, and while I support equal rights for gay couples, sensible rules and regulations, and tariffs on foreign made goods I hate the Keynsian debt death stimulus waste model to the next generation that appears to be the only thing Washington seems to be able to think of as a solution to the problems.

Full disclosure, I post to make myself a better debater and hear other sides of the argument.  I'm willing to change my mind, but I post on the internet to find debate and learn.

Not to get high fives.  I like being challenged, and getting beat by someone smarter than me on issues.  It is the only way we learn.  I have too many people in the liberal side who will either high five me or act offended to an argument rather than try to debate.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 08:03:58 PM by Allentownjake »
I hope we shall... crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations, which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country." --Thomas Jefferson to George Logan, 1816.

Offline cavegal

Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 08:05:45 PM »
 :popcorn: You picked the right place!

“Look, we’re led by a man that either is not tough, not smart, or he’s got something else in mind,”  Donald J.Trump. 6/13/16

Offline Allentownjake

• I'm a mole for OET
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2010, 08:10:42 PM »
I won't be posting much in the social forums.  

I'm sick of the Keynes bullshit which is counter intuitive to human history and common sense.

I also support clear rules in finance that are enforced, harshly by the SEC and State governments with punishments up to death.

A fraudulent CEO is as dangerous as a serial killer to investors and his/her employees.
I hope we shall... crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations, which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country." --Thomas Jefferson to George Logan, 1816.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2010, 10:23:21 PM »
I won't be posting much in the social forums.  

I'm sick of the Keynes bullshit which is counter intuitive to human history and common sense.

I also support clear rules in finance that are enforced, harshly by the SEC and State governments with punishments up to death.

A fraudulent CEO is as dangerous as a serial killer to investors and his/her employees.

New Guy,    It will help you if you have a good sense of dark humor here.

A very thick hide helps, and an interest in sex and knitting goes a long way.

I warn you as I am the Red Haired step child on this Forum, you will meet some extremely well educated people and then, -----me, I am the ding bat.

It would help us to know you , do you own a cat or dog.?   Do you sleep in the nude, are you a friend of Barney Frank.

You said-------I also support clear rules in finance that are enforced, harshly by the SEC and State governments with punishments up to death.

What kind of death , hanging, gas chamber, injection, drowning, impailing, should we have this televised on Pay Per View.?

This forum is not for Sissy's, be advised if you can't talk the talk you will be disemboweled by the members that are not your average posters.

Offline Allentownjake

• I'm a mole for OET
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2010, 10:29:57 PM »
My great grandfather hung the last man in Berks county.  The rope used to be an heirloom till it disappeared in the 70s before I was born.  Only know because my father was pissed it disappeared.  Suspect one of his cousins has it and is not telling.  In any regards.

I think the death penalty is something that should be used in a few crimes but sparingly for the worst of crimes.  I view it as a statement to the rest of the society.

As such any execution should be done in public.  It is useless without it.

An execution is a statement we view your actions unacceptable and as such the only solution is to permanently remove you.

Guillotine or Noose where the neck is broken.  I'm not for torture we are not savages.  Simply a statement.  A very public statement others see.  Outside of doing it in public, it has no value.

I own a cat, it shits in its own box and is a pleasant creature.