Author Topic: Three months tax free?  (Read 11082 times)

Offline Lacarnut

Re: Three months tax free?
« Reply #75 on: September 09, 2010, 11:15:58 PM »

Maybe I'm just unlucky lol.

I'm becoming accustomed to not rely on anything.  Trusting the management seems to be a bad idea.

Quit being a cry baby. Cause with your attitude you will always be a loser. You should get down on your knees and pray to God that you live in the greatest country in the world with opportunities beyond belief. Your pessimism will lead to a very unhappy life.

Offline Allentownjake

• I'm a mole for OET
« Reply #76 on: September 09, 2010, 11:28:28 PM »
Quit being a cry baby. Cause with your attitude you will always be a loser. You should get down on your knees and pray to God that you live in the greatest country in the world with opportunities beyond belief. Your pessimism will lead to a very unhappy life.

Thank you.  I finally get it.  I found the common thread.

Joseph Heller God Bless You.

I'm taking sometime off thinking of politics.  None of this matters.  My mind is at peace.

I apologize for my interruption into your board and thank you for letting me get to know you.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 11:32:04 PM by Allentownjake »
I hope we shall... crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations, which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country." --Thomas Jefferson to George Logan, 1816.

Offline gurn

• "Are they paying us? Why aren't they paying us?"
« Reply #77 on: September 10, 2010, 04:26:05 AM »
Thank you.  I finally get it.  I found the common thread.

Joseph Heller God Bless You.

I'm taking sometime off thinking of politics.  None of this matters.  My mind is at peace.

I apologize for my interruption into your board and thank you for letting me get to know you.

I'm a Noob here. But I enjoyed your posts Allentown Jake. I hope you reconsider.
"Our weak President, that kisses everybody's ass, is in more wars than I have ever seen. Now he's in Libya, he's in Afghanistan, he's in Iraq. Nobody respects us."
"This guy got the Nobel Peace Prize and every time I look is he's going into another country."

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #78 on: September 10, 2010, 12:10:09 PM »
I'm a Noob here. But I enjoyed your posts Allentown Jake. I hope you reconsider.

He's leaving because whatever experiment he was using us for is over.

That and the fact that we are beginning to present him with facts he can not refute with Liberal spin.

If he follows the course he did last time...he's on his way back to some DU-esque website to call all of us POS's
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn