Author Topic: Yeah!!!  (Read 1974 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Yeah!!!
« on: September 06, 2010, 02:22:00 PM »
They deliver! :yahoo:

Nestle Quality Street candy is one of the most popular brands in the UK. Quality Street has many delicious flavors, including Chocolate Toffee Deluxe, Chocolate Orange Crème, Chocolate Nut Toffee Cream, Hazelnut Éclair, Chocolate Toffee Finger, Toffee Pat, Hazelnut Crunch, Chocolate Noisette Pate, Chocolate Toffee Cup, Chocolate Fudge, Malt Toffee, Milk Chocolate Hazelnut, Chocolate Coconut Éclair, and Chocolate Strawberry Cream.

English Tea Store
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline cavegal

Re: Yeah!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 02:35:10 PM »
mmmmmmmmmmmmm, Yummy!

“Look, we’re led by a man that either is not tough, not smart, or he’s got something else in mind,”  Donald J.Trump. 6/13/16

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2010, 02:45:04 PM »
They also do boxes of them with only one type in. So you can avoid the flavours you don't like.  :-)

Offline Chris_

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2010, 02:46:25 PM »
There are some I like less than others but I always enjoyed the mixed boxes.  I think I'd get tired of only having one flavor.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2010, 02:47:38 PM »
Do they do the chocolate rum sticks any more?

Offline debk

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2010, 03:23:02 AM »
They deliver! :yahoo:

:drool: :drool: :drool:

I will send you my address!!!

:tongue:
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.