Author Topic: Lately I have been shutting up rightees by  (Read 3853 times)

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
Lately I have been shutting up rightees by
« on: September 01, 2010, 08:55:49 PM »
You can tell they know there's a big loss on the horizon. The bouncies are coming fast and furious.

Froward69  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed Sep-01-10 09:09 PM
Original message

saying forcibly. "If I wanted your opinion, I would watch Fox news!"

It is astonishing how well it works, to shut them down.

sometimes I add "Propagandist" just before opinion, depending on how angry I am.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9059690

Fumesucker  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed Sep-01-10 09:10 PM
Response to Original message
1. That's funny.. n/t

Martin Eden  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed Sep-01-10 09:25 PM
Response to Original message
4. That's a good one!

Opinions are like assholes -- especially if they come from Glenn Beck.

Froward69 Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Wed Sep-01-10 09:27 PM
Response to Reply #4
6. "In America, everyone

gets an opinion" just wasn't working anymore.

Martin Eden  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed Sep-01-10 09:38 PM
Response to Reply #6
10. Especially for Fox viewers ...

... who are being fed an opinion.

Froward69  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed Sep-01-10 09:36 PM
Response to Reply #8
9. I also found a "Tighter grouping" of shots through my target

at the firing range does it too.

They're so funny when they're trying to be scary. :rotf:

Fumesucker  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed Sep-01-10 09:42 PM
Response to Reply #9
11. My son in law is not an out and out wingnut or teabagger but he leans that way..

He's also a former Marine..

The funny thing is that he won't shoot with me any more because my groups are nearly half the size of his, he really doesn't know what to think of an aging hippie that can outshoot him by that much.

I'm not sure if I've told him I was on the rifle team for four years in HS or not..

:bs: 
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Lately I have been shutting up rightees by
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2010, 08:56:55 PM »
Froward69  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)
Wed Sep-01-10 09:09 PM
Original message

:panic:  Ohh, good one!  What's next?  'Your mama wears combat boots'?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2010, 09:05:33 PM »
That is almost embarrassing.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2010, 09:36:58 PM »
Where do these people live?

We need to get out more.  People like this would make my weekends so much more entertaining.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2010, 09:37:41 PM »

Or the best comeback ever from Napoleon Dynamite...

"Your mom goes to college."

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2010, 09:41:25 PM »
Someone said that to the boy once. He just smiled and said "Yes she does". :-)
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline Chris_

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2010, 09:47:40 PM »
:II:

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2010, 09:51:22 PM »
Froward69  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed Sep-01-10 09:36 PM
Response to Reply #8
9. I also found a "Tighter grouping" of shots through my target

at the firing range does it too.

Any DUmpster DIver who believes this crap needs to buy my back 40!

WTF?? My buds and I went thru a coupla hundred rounds this last weekend. I think ComOnIWannaLayYa ought to put his money where his mouth is!

I'll even give LottaTwat an advantage and keep my shots 10 feet over his head!

After all, if you're not lookin' down a barrel, you have no idea what your accuracy is!

Frikkin' TWAT! Come see me Hercules! I bet I can make ya piss yer pants in 20 seconds!

I've got a 20" scar down my right leg from a .44 mag! Ya ever been shot at, hero?

ETA:

I know you're a big bad ass, so exactly how many men have ya killed?

I have to apologize to my fellow CC'ers, but damn, these WannaBees just make my blood boil!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 09:57:38 PM by AllosaursRus »
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2010, 10:04:50 PM »
Froward69  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed Sep-01-10 09:09 PM
Original message

Oh really? If anyone wanted yours, they'd' pry it out of George Soros' anus.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2010, 10:47:10 PM »
Froward69 primitive, the only thing shutting them up is their desire not to have to smell the halitosis coming from your mouth as you say whatever stupid thing pops into your pea-sized brain.  You primitives need to learn to just sit there and appear stupid, because expressing your viewpoints isn't getting you anywhere.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2010, 11:26:03 PM »
Just in case Ol' Hercules don't believe me, I figured I'd show 'em what a real bullet wound looks like. This is just my calf muscle, I'd have to pull my pants down to show ya where it went thru my thigh!

It's about 8 years old now and actually looks pretty damn good now!

It was a real mess when it happened! My thigh and calf were carved up like a Thanksgivin' Turkey!

I was real fortunate it glanced off the bone or it coulda been much worse!

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2010, 11:53:22 PM »
You know, I live in one of the most liberal areas in the country. I have plenty of liberal friends. I've never had these kinds of encounters. At what point would you be in a public place where this would come up? The only even remotely "controversial" conversations I ever have is laughing with the person next to me at some ridiculous tripe in the tabloids. Bat boy is universally funny, as are Elvis sightings and someone being abducted and impregnated by aliens.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2010, 11:58:47 PM »
Just in case Ol' Hercules don't believe me, I figured I'd show 'em what a real bullet wound looks like. This is just my calf muscle, I'd have to pull my pants down to show ya where it went thru my thigh!

It's about 8 years old now and actually looks pretty damn good now!

It was a real mess when it happened! My thigh and calf were carved up like a Thanksgivin' Turkey!

I was real fortunate it glanced off the bone or it coulda been much worse!

Cool......I love real men.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2010, 12:07:02 AM »
Froward69  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)
Wed Sep-01-10 09:09 PM
Original message

And if I wanted his opinion, I'd watch just about anything else.

I wonder how Backwards96, the Denver slumlord, is doing with his "repug" neighbor. 

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x8814120
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2010, 12:12:17 AM »
The worst thing was, I was about 70 miles from the nearest ER.

I used the HandyMan's Secret Weapon, Duct Tape, to close the wound until I delivered the idiot who shot me to the local hoosegow! I mean c'mon, first things first ya know! hehe!

Actually, it didn't even hurt until the nurse started scrapin' it out with a wire brush in order to clean it up! I swear that lady was related to the purp!

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2010, 12:14:48 AM »
You know, I live in one of the most liberal areas in the country. I have plenty of liberal friends. I've never had these kinds of encounters. At what point would you be in a public place where this would come up? The only even remotely "controversial" conversations I ever have is laughing with the person next to me at some ridiculous tripe in the tabloids. Bat boy is universally funny, as are Elvis sightings and someone being abducted and impregnated by aliens.

Cindie

It's either impregnated by aliens, or getting the alien anal probe.  Aliens must be DUmmies, because they love the alien anal probe.

Batboy, Elvis, God's image in cloud, Satan's image in cloud, bin Ladin's image in cloud (preferably a mushroom cloud), and of course, you forgot to mention Bigfoot.

I had some guy trying to engage me in a political discussion when I was working a checkout lane at Walmart.  I wouldn't bite, except when he mentioned that Jimmy Carter was a great president.  I just told him that we are all entitled to our opinions, and you know what they say about opinions.  Have a nice day. :-)
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2010, 12:18:25 AM »

I used the HandyMan's Secret Weapon, Duct Tape, to close the wound until I delivered the idiot who shot me to the local hoosegow! I mean c'mon, first things first ya know! hehe!

Actually, it didn't even hurt until the nurse started scrapin' it out with a wire brush in order to clean it up! I swear that lady was related to the purp!

OUCH!

That doesn't compare to the doctor sewing the end of my finger back on, without numbing it.
I lost count after 8 stitches.  I think there were 14 total.

Offline Gwitness

• Leave that thing alone.
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2010, 12:49:55 AM »
Cool......I love real men.

I knew it....chicks dig scars.... :-)

Offline catsmtrods

« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2010, 04:10:45 AM »
I live and work in the land of lib. I am in their houses every day and they never act like that? Its keyboard muscles. Rather pathetic I'd say. If politics ever come up I just say "they are all criminal and we need to vote them all out!" no one has ever disagreed with that.
"Liberalism is an essentially feminine, submissive world view. Perhaps a better adjective than feminine is infantile. It is the world view of men who do not have the moral toughness, the spiritual strength to stand up and do single combat with life, who cannot adjust to the reality that the world is not a huge, pink-and-blue, padded nursery in which the lions lie down with the lambs and everyone lives happily ever after."

~ Dr. William Pierce

"How many more times are we going to cower under tables and chairs, whimpering like mindless dogs, thinking that someone else has the responsibility to save and protect us?"

Offline Todzilla

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2010, 07:24:15 AM »
Oh really? If anyone wanted yours, they'd' pry it out of George Soros' anus.
I'm generally pretty liberal, but I have to admit, that's pretty funny!

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2010, 09:27:38 AM »
I'm generally pretty liberal, but I have to admit, that's pretty funny!

We agree on something.  That was pretty funny. 
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2010, 10:20:39 AM »
I wish one of these nut sacks would try their Fox News meme on me. I haven't had cable since 2003, so I've been Fox News free coming up on seven years.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2010, 10:43:12 AM »

I've been meaning to talk to you about your avatar. On my iPad it is very small and looks like a mans arm that is....hmmm, how should I say this???  Pleasuring himself.

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2010, 10:44:27 AM »
I've been meaning to talk to you about your avatar. On my iPad it is very small and looks like a mans arm that is....hmmm, how should I say this???  Pleasuring himself.

:rotf:  :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao:
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2010, 11:29:16 AM »

Get yer mind outa the gutter BEG! It's a T-Rex chewin' on a caveman! lol!