Author Topic: Bobbo again..  (Read 5661 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Bobbo again..
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2010, 10:16:06 PM »
I'd rather give money to a skunk fund than to her.

Amen.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2010, 10:36:08 PM »
...Maybe if she looked in the mirror (oops, guess she doesn't have one)...

Whadaya mean "she doesn't have one"?  By my count, she's got THREE!

:cheers1:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2010, 04:27:43 PM »
You know, I would think that being homeless would probably humble most people. Bobo seems to be a first class bitch. It is really hard to want to help someone when they are always hurling insults and "me me me" at you. Maybe if she looked in the mirror (oops, guess she doesn't have one), she'd see that an attitude adjustment would do wonders for her position. There are people out there who are homeless, poor, whatever, that would do anything to get on their feet and be grateful for the chance. Bobo likes being this way because it gives her the attention she wants and she can be the bitch she wants to be.

It is sad really. It is sad that she is the DU face of a homeless person. No one deserves to be homeless but DAMN show some humility for once. IT ain't always about YOU.

I would bet that Bobo is making up her tales of being homeless.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline blitzkrieg_17

• The harder they come, the harder they fall
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2010, 07:02:34 PM »

She is. Even some on DU disbelieve her.
Caught somewhere in time

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2010, 07:18:56 PM »

Could very well be.  And that she got the Boston Drunkard booted from the island (though he squirmed his way back on) has only emboldened her to become more vocal.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2010, 08:38:13 AM »
Could very well be.  And that she got the Boston Drunkard booted from the island (though he squirmed his way back on) has only emboldened her to become more vocal.

The only way that said DUmor could have pulled that off would be by out-donating both the Pittstain and his maternal ancestress.  So, Bobbo's not homeless.  Probably pent up in a mansion for 30 years, though, with nothing but Barbie dolls for companionship.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2010, 03:40:43 PM »
The only way that said DUmor could have pulled that off would be by out-donating both the Pittstain and his maternal ancestress.  So, Bobbo's not homeless.  Probably pent up in a mansion for 30 years, though, with nothing but Barbie dolls for companionship.

......and 50 cats!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2010, 04:11:45 PM »
......and 50 cats!

I forgot all about the cats! :thatsright:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2010, 04:58:12 PM »
I forgot all about the cats! :thatsright:

Heh!

Blue, me and you and Patriot, operate in the same dimension!

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2010, 05:23:43 PM »
Heh!

Blue, me and you and Patriot, operate in the same dimension!

Well now, speaking of Katz, did you cat-ch the victory lap bobo gave UGP for this one??

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9050979

undergroundpanther  (1000+ posts)        Tue Aug-31-10 03:07 PM
Original message
SSI/SSDI ..'reforms' vs reality

History of SSDI,and those eligibility Reviews *** my emphasis.

A number of changes were put forward. ***State DDS offices were told to keep a record of specific individuals who might "recover" and thus no longer be eligible. The ongoing journals kept on certain individuals are known as "continuing disability investigations" -- CDIs.*** Before 1980 it was assumed that evidence of "recovery" would be difficult for the DDS examiner to obtain, ***but now it was suggested that the individual receiving the benefits have the burden of proof*** in these cases.
Since ***many of the people undergoing continuing disability investigations were not capable of managing their own affairs, and since many people -- disabled and not -- do not understand the bureaucratic process, a number of people would be removed through this process, which would have the effect of cutting the cost of the program.*** (DISGUSTING)

In January, 1983, Reagan signed the new law, professing all the while that he had always been fully supportive of "truly deserving" disabled people. (there's that social darwinist who's DESERVING crap again.)

{snip} yada yada yada stuff.....

then comes the hobo bobo

bobbolink  (1000+ posts)        Tue Aug-31-10 03:28 PM
Response to Original message

1. Panth! You are a TREASURE! What the hell would we ever do without you?! 
 All of this is what we have been looking for, and what we are needing!

Get off your white horse, and take a BIIIIG bow!

File this under strange bedfellows?  Eweeee.................
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2010, 05:30:58 PM »
bobbolink  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Thu Aug-26-10 08:47 PM
Response to Original message
16. And poor people have often felt stabbed in the back by uncaring environmentalists.

Maybe some poetic justice to wake 'em up?

There's your inconvenient truth right there.

Envirotards don't seem to be able to make the connection between environmentally targeted industrial regulation and increasing costs of utilities and consumer goods - of which the "poor" in western countries consume lots of.

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2010, 08:06:28 PM »
There's your inconvenient truth right there.

Envirotards don't seem to be able to make the connection between environmentally targeted industrial regulation and increasing costs of utilities and consumer goods - of which the "poor" in western countries consume lots of.

Just head to South America where these toons went down and made a big stink. I know of one for a fact that was employing close to 40% of the town and cleaning up their own mess. The Enviro Wackos showed up and shut down their operation. The people were frikkin' beggin' for these asshats to leave them alone!

The local population understood without the Corporation they would slide back into poverty. Didn't matter. The Enviro's didn't listen and ended up shutting down the operation before they had it cleaned up.

Guess what? Unemployment is close to 40% and they had to close the only school as it was subsidized by the Company! They now are left to cleaning up the mess because the idiot Enviro's ran the company out of town. They now have no school for their youngin's to get an education, thus enslaving them to the same old BS poverty that has plagued the town for close to a century!!

If you ask the native population, they would gladly have the company back! Hazardous chemicals and all! They say the company hired them to help with cleanup which was controlled for the health of the people. Now, they just live with the frikkin' poison and the gubmint says they can't afford to help!

ETA:

It is an American Corp in Venezuela BTW!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 08:36:28 PM by AllosaursRus »

Offline JLO

« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2010, 08:59:48 PM »
:lmao:

Man, MY mole could have written that, indeed! 

I offered to help on a project through PM's.  She just used me, just wanting more and more and more information by searching homeless statistics.  Using google is not difficult.  As much time as she spends at the Dump, she could look her own stuff up.

I finally found out what the project was she needed it for, and I called her out on it.  :busted: That was the end of it.

Giving money and power to Democrats is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys--

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2010, 05:53:20 AM »
She has an iPhone.  Apparently she can budget $72 a month for phone service, but raising gasoline prices is inhumane.
$72???? I pay about $150 for 700 minutes and unlimited text and data! The data plan alone is $30 a month! And you have to have a data plan on an iphone it's not an option when you decide to go that route! Even then the cheapest iphone is $200 without a contract! Bobbo is a mole for sure! :uhsure:
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline JLO

« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2010, 09:41:27 PM »
Well now, speaking of Katz, did you cat-ch the victory lap bobo gave UGP for this one??

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9050979

then comes the hobo bobo

File this under strange bedfellows?  Eweeee.................

Oh, they hooked up.  How sweet.

Giving money and power to Democrats is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys--

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2010, 04:12:27 AM »
Oh, they hooked up.  How sweet.

JLO, that's an underwater cat, not an underground cat . . .  :tongue:

Chase her.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2010, 11:20:51 AM »
Though there are days the world as a whole wonders why UGP's mom didn't hold her under water at birth.

Or age 10, umm 20, I mean, uhhh 30ish...

:popcorn:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2010, 02:18:05 PM »
UGP must have been let out of the nuthouse cuz she's back to her "reporting" on the downtrodden and how they get shit on by "the man". Looks like all that therapy has improved its punctuation, though.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2010, 02:33:16 PM »
UGP must have been let out of the nuthouse cuz she's back to her "reporting" on the downtrodden and how they get shit on by "the man". Looks like all that therapy has improved its punctuation, though.

Cindie

They musta put her in the padded cell with all that pineapple juice again! Perhaps she's channeling a kittykat literature major!

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2010, 02:59:45 PM »
They musta put her in the padded cell with all that pineapple juice again! Perhaps she's channeling a kittykat literature major!

Or a ghost chicken . . .  :rotf:

Chase her.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2010, 03:21:20 PM »

Cindie

Would you be saying now she has been re-regulated she/it is no longer missing periods?   :uhsure:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2010, 03:40:22 PM »
Would you be saying now she has been re-regulated she/it is no longer missing periods?   :uhsure:

Oh lord! Don't get "lookers" started on that again!

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2010, 03:53:12 PM »

BS given for that.  Mucho mind bleach is now needed.

Chase her.

Offline Ree

• It's Ree...
  • 100+ pounds lighter.. Ain't I hot
« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2010, 05:03:59 PM »
did she ever get her boobs cut off?
In Tennessee. I came down here to get warm,froze my arse off since I got here..
Just my luck... ;-P

Offline JLO

« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2010, 09:29:31 PM »
Whaaaaat?

I must have missed that conversation.  On second thought, never mind.  I don't want to to know why someone would want to do that.   :banghead: