Author Topic: State Fair of Texas announces 2010 Sixth Annual Big Tex Choice fried food awards  (Read 1610 times)

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
 The winner?

...Fried Beer - Beer-filled pretzel pocket is deep-fried to a golden brown. One bite and the escaping beer serves as a dipping sauce. 21 and over, ID required....

http://www.pegasusnews.com/news/2010/aug/25/texas-state-fair-2010-fried-food-big-tex-awards/

:cheersmate:

Offline debk

I thought this one sounded like something I would try....the other stuff? don't think so!

Fried Lemonade – Lemon flavored pastry is made from Country Time® lemonade. First baked, then fried, this taste tempting treat is glazed with a mix of lemonade, powdered sugar, and lemon zest.

Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
Beer-filled pretzel pocket is deep-fried to a golden brown.

with deep-fried Cheddar cheese... :drool:
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline soleil

I like me some beer, but that one isn't for me.

I can't wait for our state fair to come. It comes here in October, and usually the weather is the perfect temp for being outside.