Author Topic: Who believes in spooks- not talking about obama  (Read 4124 times)

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Re: Who believes in spooks- not talking about obama
« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2010, 02:15:15 PM »

Allo, we were given free will by our Creator, now if a way can be found to stimulate the human brain to remove that free will as was done to the monkeys I saw, does that mean  the humans that can do this are now more powerful then God.?

I have been thinking about this ever since my daughter spent almost 2 weeks in a coma.     Where the heck did she go in her mind while totally unresponsive to pain or the life around her.?    Why did the amount of ammonia in her system shut down all but her brain stem keeping her automatic life functions still working.?

We humans do so want to know God, want to believe we can communicate with God.  Allows us to place ourselves just one step from the power of God.

We Pray. Beg, and try to Barter with God, for our personal needs, fears or very life.

In order to get the attention of God we sing, dance give God sacrifices of animals and humans trying to Please God. As Cain found out, God is none too happy with being given a radish, better a dove or sheep, it is the Blood God wants.

Ever notice in a pet store that when looking at a tank of identical fish that one or 2 get our attention because they may have an odd spot different from the others.?

Humans have followed the idea of making themselves stand out to the Gods from all other humans.  Humans pierce their body's, get tattoos, wear talisman to draw Gods attention and on the reverse keep Evil away.

We also find ways to alter our conscious with drugs or actions as in the Dervishes that spun around until they fell down.   Self flagellation and all the pain is a cry to God to communicate that they are doing this to prove to God their devotion and stand by God, I may want to rewarded for my pain down the line, living or dead.

Some beat on drums, beat on Gongs, ring bells to get the attention of God.

There will come a time when mankind will take away the free will of the people, they will find ways to manipulate the brain to see, feel, hear things that are not there. This will be done under the guise of science, sound waves that affect even the deaf as the waves will reverberate through the body----As in breaking up gall stones or kidney stones using sound waves.  We know that some frequency's that we cannot hear do affect the brain, living near high tension electric lines or the problems people fought when the low frequency waves from the military grids were  built.

We know subliminal suggestion works, as does hypnoses and even the power of faith. 

WTF? What the hell are you smokin'?
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
Re: Who believes in spooks- not talking about obama
« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2010, 02:36:33 PM »
WTF? What the hell are you smokin'?
That would be the aforementioned monkey shit.
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄