Author Topic: Uneathed Campfire Remains - Calpeg "I've come to a decision."  (Read 7768 times)

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
Re: Uneathed Campfire Remains - Calpeg "I've come to a decision."
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2010, 10:00:20 PM »
Nicole Lambeth  Donating Member  (419 posts)       Sun Sep-27-09 11:50 PM
Response to Original message
31. my dear California Peggy

No one responds to your poetry threads because your poems suck. As in, two dollar meth-addict whore kind of suck. And I'm really sorry that you're compelled to share whatever the hell it is inside you that needs to be expressed in these god-awful "poems", but apparently, your ego needs regular feedings, and we are meant to be your sacrificial lambs.

I am flabbergasted that anyone with anything beyond a high school education would find your poetry to be good reading. I mean, I can recommend some books if people need something to compare it to. It saddens my heart that no one has had the guts to tell you how embarrassingly bad your writing is - and not even that, it's that you lord it over your coterie of ass-kissers like it's something they need to praise you for. C'mon people, SERIOUSLY. The poems posted here should be considered acts of literary terrorism. They are THAT BAD.

And before you slam me for anything I've just said, let me make it clear: I. DON'T. CARE. If you really can't tell the difference between good writing or bad, or even how pathetic it is that Peggy has to come here to get her ego stoked (I don't know, she seems ungodly old - it may be the only thing keeping her alive at this point), then I really don't give a damn what you think.

One more thing, peeps - twenty dollar ****ing forks, bitches.

:lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf:

Anyone know how to get DR Pepper out of a keyboard?
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2010, 10:06:30 PM »
Whoa.

Talk about a sudden change in odds for Top Primitive of 2010.

For a while, the trend seemed to favor a presently-unknown primitive--some outrageous comment or behavior as a result of the elections in November (i.e., something that hasn't happened yet)--and that's still a pretty good bet, but the odds now seem to favor the CalPig primitive for Top Primitive of 2010.

It can change, of course, but that's the way things stand now, four months before the voting starts.

Sayeth franksolich the oddsmaker.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2010, 07:44:41 AM »
I thought the Red Dye experiments resulted in stunted growth and orange tanning bed tans..

Messin' with Snooki again, I see . . .  ::)
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2010, 07:54:51 AM »
I guess that's what happens when a Solid Gold dancer sleeps with an Oompa Loompa.

God, that thing is hideous. 
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2010, 08:13:47 AM »
I guess that's what happens when a Solid Gold dancer sleeps with an Oompa Loompa.

God, that thing is hideous. 

Perfect place to repost this...

http://www.frakincool.com/pictures/ginos-love-spray-tan/

Offline Chris_

« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2010, 08:17:29 AM »
Holy steroid abuse, Batman.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2010, 08:23:30 AM »
And yet Cal Piggy still posts poetry.  Proof positive that she/he/it/ohgodwhatthe****isthat needs the attention--obsessively craves it, in fact.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2010, 09:18:23 AM »
Miskie -- you are frakking awesome  :bow: !!
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2010, 12:06:02 PM »
Wise decision. It's bad enough reading them, but listening to her voice...yuck!!! Does anyone know what she does when she's not assaulting the world with really, really bad poetry? I hope she's doesn't teach literature.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline lastparker

« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2010, 12:41:36 PM »
miskie, you da man!

:cheersmate:
Cursing is the crutch of the inarticulate mother****er, DUmmies.   -NHSparky

Deadbeats eating mushroom duxelles and dandelion salad with a shallot vinaigrette are still deadbeats.    -GOBUCKS

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2010, 01:13:22 PM »
Wise decision. It's bad enough reading them, but listening to her voice...yuck!!! Does anyone know what she does when she's not assaulting the world with really, really bad poetry? I hope she's doesn't teach literature.

Cindie

Seems to me she has retired. I don't know from what, 'prolly from lickin' garbage cans for some gubmint lesbo libber, judging from some of the nasty ass poems she has posted!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2010, 03:05:11 PM »
Messin' with Snooki again, I see . . .  ::)

It's either Snooki, or Sasquatch..  And Sasquatch hasn't been spotted lately.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2010, 03:06:26 PM »
miskie, you da man!

:cheersmate:

Miskie -- you are frakking awesome  :bow: !!

Much appreciated - It wans't a big deal - just squeezing some goodness out of Google...

Offline Godot showed up

« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2010, 04:09:37 PM »
OMG! This creature is on Youtube! reading its ghastly poetry. I didn't know that! Did you all know that? Why am I always the last to find these things out?

I'll go back under my rock now.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2010, 04:10:11 PM »
 :lmao: We thought it would be better for you to find out on your own.

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2010, 04:15:20 PM »
Hilarious. Miskie, you are a national treasure.  :-)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2010, 04:17:28 PM »

The poetess CalPig primitive, who was born in 1942, was, or is, a registered nurse.

Either she inherited a wad of money, or married money, given her Streisandian mansion.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline thundley4

« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2010, 04:18:36 PM »
The poetess CalPig primitive, who was born in 1942, was, or is, a registered nurse.

Either she inherited a wad of money, or married money, given her Streisandian mansion.

Yet she won't share with the out-of-work and destitute other DUmmies?

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2010, 05:21:05 PM »
Yet she won't share with the out-of-work and destitute other DUmmies?

just one of Peggy's forks could feed Bobo The Hobo for at least three days.

Offline lastparker

« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2010, 06:04:00 PM »
Much appreciated - It wans't a big deal - just squeezing some goodness out of Google...

You have black-belt level google-fu.  I sent the Cal Peg post and the reply from Nicole Lambeth to my Mom, who is both a published author and a raving moonbat, and she got a kick out of it.  Wait until I have time to send her actual cal peg poetry samples.
 :rotf:

Deadbeats eating mushroom duxelles and dandelion salad with a shallot vinaigrette are still deadbeats.    -GOBUCKS

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2010, 06:10:32 PM »
OMG! This creature is on Youtube! reading its ghastly poetry. I didn't know that! Did you all know that? Why am I always the last to find these things out?

I'll go back under my rock now.

Yes, and some of our critiques were removed from the comments section LOL.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2010, 06:25:51 PM »
You have black-belt level google-fu.  I sent the Cal Peg post and the reply from Nicole Lambeth to my Mom, who is both a published author and a raving moonbat, and she got a kick out of it.  Wait until I have time to send her actual cal peg poetry samples.
 :rotf:

Thats great ! Also, feel free to send her some snippets out of The Big Book of Poetry. Ive actually just added three more parodies of genuine CalPeg...  'DUmplings'..

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2010, 06:42:15 PM »
Thats great ! Also, feel free to send her some snippets out of The Big Book of Poetry. Ive actually just added three more parodies of genuine CalPeg...  'DUmplings'..

:rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao:

I can't wait!
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2010, 06:58:06 PM »
Unintentional poetry stolen from Engrish.com:

Like newly born drops of water.
My favorite dreams and willful life.
I like you in the recent days.
Very wonderfully and more pleasantly.

Offline lastparker

« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2010, 08:01:42 PM »

Oh, never fear!  I will be sending your fine works to her as well.  Somewhere, somehow, tangerine labamba is following your work and smiling.

Off to read "DUmplings".....