Author Topic: An Invitation  (Read 2036 times)

Offline Qasar

• Probationary (Probie)
An Invitation
« on: July 19, 2010, 05:07:41 PM »
Hi, Everyone:

I'm new. What I do for the conservative cause is write and edit a conservative website. It's satisfying in that I get to examine and blast the Liberal actions of the present regime in Washington.

What I am doing now is inviting people who are members of various Forums to write a guest editorial for us. It seems there are many people who believe they are good enough at expressing themselves, to be able to do a good job of it, and we'll then post it on our site, with your byline, if you want that. We also suggest that you post it on the Forum, as well.

The invitation went out only last week, and our first guest editorial will be appearing tomorrow, Tuesday, with a second one from the same person posting on Thursday. The guy is a good writer. He's actually a manager for a cleaning company of some sort, so he's not a professional writer.

Anyway, I do not want to give you the name of my site, here in this post. That looks like spamming. We're not into that.

If anyone reading this wants to give it a shot, please Email me at Greysteel2@aol.com/ and I'll talk it over with you. It might give you a chance to rant to someone other than your friends and family.

Thanks for reading this.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: An Invitation
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2010, 06:28:52 PM »
Hi, Everyone:

I'm new. What I do for the conservative cause is write and edit a conservative website. It's satisfying in that I get to examine and blast the Liberal actions of the present regime in Washington.

What I am doing now is inviting people who are members of various Forums to write a guest editorial for us. It seems there are many people who believe they are good enough at expressing themselves, to be able to do a good job of it, and we'll then post it on our site, with your byline, if you want that. We also suggest that you post it on the Forum, as well.

The invitation went out only last week, and our first guest editorial will be appearing tomorrow, Tuesday, with a second one from the same person posting on Thursday. The guy is a good writer. He's actually a manager for a cleaning company of some sort, so he's not a professional writer.

Anyway, I do not want to give you the name of my site, here in this post. That looks like spamming. We're not into that.

If anyone reading this wants to give it a shot, please Email me at Greysteel2@aol.com/ and I'll talk it over with you. It might give you a chance to rant to someone other than your friends and family.

Thanks for reading this.

We have a forum here that might be appropriate to post a link with a clear explanation of what it is.

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/board,43.0.html

A personal email in this day of phishing might be a turn off to many.

Welcome to the cave. :cheersmate:

Offline littlelamb

• Banned
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2010, 12:33:54 AM »
Welcome to the Cave
Good girls are bad girls that never get caught.

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2010, 05:27:29 AM »
Welcome to CC, Qusar. Have a pleasant stay.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2010, 09:01:26 PM »
Hi. Bugs Bunny is worthy of death.  :cheersmate:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2010, 04:00:30 AM »
Hi. Bugs Bunny is worthy of death.  :cheersmate:
Ummm...do you have a blog where you would care to discuss that?
Oh crap! What did I just say...
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2010, 09:43:53 AM »
Ummm...do you have a blog where you would care to discuss that?
Oh crap! What did I just say...

:thatsright:
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.