Author Topic: You meanies blew Pam's cover- now she's packing up and going home  (Read 6999 times)

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
Re: You meanies blew Pam's cover- now she's packing up and going home
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2010, 05:01:36 PM »
It seems we have quite a fan club from OET now too.

:rocker:

Their site is a lot easier to read.  And no name removed that I have seen so far.  Or deleted thread. 
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2010, 05:08:10 PM »
Their site is a lot easier to read.  And no name removed that I have seen so far.  Or deleted thread. 

Give it time.

Maybe oughta merge this with the "Roach" thread. Just sayin.........
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2010, 06:09:51 PM »
demtenjeep   (1000+ posts)         Tue Jun-29-10 01:34 AM
Response to Reply #30
32. I am not responsible for ANYTHING but dahm I wish I had that power

Victim hood is not really becoming.

Horse shit.

You DUmmies revel in playing the victim. It's what you think gives you the moral authority to become looters and leaches.

This thread is case in point.

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2010, 07:08:27 PM »
It seems we have quite a fan club from OET now too.

:rocker:

That's right so everybody, SHAPE UP!!!111

We have (delicious) work to do.
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline PatriotGame

« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2010, 07:13:16 PM »
Don't worry - Rush has been notified.

"Name Removed" will show up soon.

Offline formerlurker

Offline soleil

« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2010, 07:23:16 PM »
False alarm.  She never left.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=105&topic_id=9414258&mesg_id=9414258

I saw that. WTH? Start 3 goodbye threads just to stay your ass right there? Drama Queen at her best.

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2010, 07:26:20 PM »
False alarm.  She never left.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=105&topic_id=9414258&mesg_id=9414258

What's worse is the amount of DUmmies making their own proclamations about living with pain!

It's downright disgusting! Ever heard of a conservative whining about their pain?

Didn't think so! How do you proclaim that shit on the net? How 'bout you invite the criminals right into your house you idiots?

Besides, if I took a video camera out and stalked these pussies, many would be under indictment for fraud!

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2010, 07:31:32 PM »
Posted yesterday. Look at the time stamp.

Well, I guess it's good one of us is keepin' us honest! Good catch!

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2010, 07:50:13 PM »
Rats!

I was hoping she/it was really leaving.

The internet has too many ugly people already.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Tucker

« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2010, 08:03:13 PM »
Rats!

I was hoping she/it was really leaving.

The internet has too many ugly people already.

She's gone underground again.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline soleil

Offline chitownchica

« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2010, 08:18:59 PM »
She'll be back. She loves the attention  :tongue:

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2010, 08:27:08 PM »
Can you imagine even trying to win a "I'm more disabled than you" thread over there?!   :lmao:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2010, 08:35:19 PM »
Sebastian Doyle  (1000+ posts)        Tue Jun-29-10 02:44 AM
Response to Reply #16
17. Let me throw something in on that note.
   My dad was diagnosed with diverticulitis back in the early 90's, after being in serious pain for a while, and fearing the worst. After the diagnosis, he was told to avoid seeds and nuts of any kind, including any kind of corn. Not just popcorn. Couldn't eat iceberg lettuce either, for some reason. He ate this limited diet for years but ironically it was seeds that saved him. Specifically flax seed. Grinds the shit up every day and mixes it in with his orange juice. I don't know how the Hell he drinks it like that, but it works. He's been able to eat nuts and berries and stuff again for several years now, and at the age of 79, has no digestive issues that I'm aware of.

Not good advice at all! my Husband had a Diverticulitis attack about 5 years ago, a couple of years ago a study came out from Canada that said patients could eat corn, we mentioned the study to our Doctor and his response was "I'm going to have a lot of patients coming in with recurrent Diverticulitis then". Patients can go into a period where the disease is dormant, but all it takes is just 1 little kernel of corn getting stuck and that's it. You don't take chances with Diverticulitis, in my Husbands case I dragged him to the ER, he wanted to wait a couple of days to see the Doctor, if he had waited he could've lost 1/4 of his intestines. Thank God he hasn't had an attack since, but he avoids corn, nuts and drinks lots of water.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2010, 08:36:06 PM »
Can you imagine even trying to win a "I'm more disabled than you" thread over there?!   :lmao:

KC

OMG! I'm mortified that I :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: so hard at that.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline soleil

« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2010, 08:51:10 PM »
Not good advice at all! my Husband had a Diverticulitis attack about 5 years ago, a couple of years ago a study came out from Canada that said patients could eat corn, we mentioned the study to our Doctor and his response was "I'm going to have a lot of patients coming in with recurrent Diverticulitis then". Patients can go into a period where the disease is dormant, but all it takes is just 1 little kernel of corn getting stuck and that's it. You don't take chances with Diverticulitis, in my Husbands case I dragged him to the ER, he wanted to wait a couple of days to see the Doctor, if he had waited he could've lost 1/4 of his intestines. Thank God he hasn't had an attack since, but he avoids corn, nuts and drinks lots of water.

Yep. My father-in-law had a huge chunk of his colon cut out because of diverticulitis. You avoid ANY kind of food that can get caught in one of the pockets.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2010, 08:56:15 PM »
Yep. My father-in-law had a huge chunk of his colon cut out because of diverticulitis. You avoid ANY kind of food that can get caught in one of the pockets.

Yep! Hubby was also initially told to avoid tomatoes because of the seeds but it seems that some Doctors have said tomato seeds aren't a problem so he went back to eating tomatoes and he hasn't had a problem, but he has avoided the other things like corn and nuts which are 2 things he loved.

Offline Tucker

« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2010, 09:09:23 PM »
Not so fast. She posted in this one today.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x9413970

Last one in there was 2:15 AM. Her last post in her GBCW thread was posted at 2 AM. She's had no activity since then.

Not too far out of kilter. Actually I'm surprised she didn't take 3 or 4 hours to eat up the "Don't go", "We love you" pleas.

Offline PatriotGame

« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2010, 09:35:41 PM »
Cross board post.

http://www.oldelmtree.com/discussion/index.php?topic=9696.0

Even moonbats despise her.
Now that was downright tasty! When the DUmp Silence of the Lambs pours the lotion on one of their own Hannibals, it has to eventually realize just how insignificant it (she) really is.

Offline PatriotGame

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2010, 02:00:36 AM »
Since we know that Pam lurks over here...I'd like to ask her a question.

Were you this upset when your fellow DU'ers were putting my entire RL identity...life...etc on display over there?

Did you get distraught when they were questioning my weight...denigrating my service to my country and generally making a mockery of my life?

Yeah...that's what I thought.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2010, 06:43:22 AM »

I had it a decade ago.  Got the scar (36 staples) to prove it.  Lost 10 inches of my colon in the process.

Oh, and while I avoid corn and SMALL seeds, nuts are fine as long as you chew them VERY well.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Karin

« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2010, 07:44:23 AM »
In PatriotGames' OET link above, CC is linked on page 2, to the "Look Who I Found" thread.  The guy refers to us as a "hate site."  I'm hurt.