Author Topic: Look who I found  (Read 5243 times)

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Re: Look who I found
« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2010, 03:51:52 PM »
Sorry, you have to have the vast intelligence required to be so educationally advanced {Her mother is afterall a teacher, on chemo in case you hadn't heard) to be able to conceptualize time travel and all it's intricacies.  :rotf:

Hey, hey, hey! If she qualifies as a teacher, I should qualify as a rocket scientist!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2010, 05:14:24 PM »
OET shoutout.

http://www.oldelmtree.com/discussion/index.php?topic=9696.0

Ernie ITP
Expert Unicyclist

View Profile    

Re: She wanted it, she got it
« Reply #28 on: Today at 01:12:52 PM »    
Quote from: Naja on Today at 10:59:21 AM
Quote from: Ernie ITP on Today at 10:45:45 AM
She has also been stalked by members of a hate site.

If I may, I would like to suggest that further discussion be held in the members only group.  This hate site monitors and comments on posts made at OET in addition to DU,  just so you know.

Post some links from the rightwing site. Is it CU or that other one? I'd like to see them.

Sorry I didn't get to this earlier - had an appointment.

Here is a very recent link that helps tie things together.

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,45791.0.html

Thanks guys,gals and its. We're honored.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 05:27:00 PM by Tucker »
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2010, 05:32:42 PM »
Come on over and post.   

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2010, 05:34:13 PM »
Amazing how they call us a "hate" site ain't it? When it comes to hate, libbers are in a class all their own! This DipShit needs to compare the sites along side each other and 'splain itself!!!

Hate site, indeed! FOAD slug! OOPS! Sorry, I just don't like bein' accused of somethin' when said slug doesn't have the facts or ignores them altogether!!

ETA:

To make inflammatory statements like this is typical of "progressives"! Make your little microscopic brain up before you even investigate the allegations! Like I said, typical, ya prick!
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 05:36:55 PM by AllosaursRus »

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2010, 06:19:44 PM »
I love how we're labeled a hate/stalker site when all we did was point out to Ms Dawson that all her info was out there for anyone to see and tell her how to button up her online security if she was going to continue to consort with unemployed junkies.

Hell we even had to crown her DUmbass of the year before she paid attention.

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2010, 06:24:44 PM »
Hmmmmmm.....amazing! Went from being a Sr in highscrool to a JR in college within 1 year! Wonder where they bought their time machine? I gots to get me one of those!

With all the dual credit classes for high schoolers to get college credit now, it's not impossible. The community college my mom works at started a program this year where kids from HS come take classes there starting freshman year, and when they graduate, they've got an associates degree.
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2010, 06:38:37 PM »
With all the dual credit classes for high schoolers to get college credit now, it's not impossible. The community college my mom works at started a program this year where kids from HS come take classes there starting freshman year, and when they graduate, they've got an associates degree.

Don't give Pam ideas.   

Offline chitownchica

« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2010, 10:39:45 PM »
She's the kid who was on a 'full books' scholarship. I thought that meant her books were paid for, but perhaps it is the new name for National Merit Scholar / skip a couple of years of college? hahaa.

My favorite post by Greenbrier was when her class was studying slavery, and one of her black students said she wished she could've lived back then because people were more honorable .  The student thought Pam would be a good slave owner.  Not only did Pam report this, she treated it as a compliment! Her fellower DUers put the verbal smackdown on her that day. I was appalled at how she could let this little girl think that was a good idea. I can't imagine an educator thinking a) that is a story worth repeating (except to say how horrified she was and that she corrected the situation), and b) that she treated it as a compliment.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #58 on: June 30, 2010, 04:28:11 AM »
My favorite post by Greenbrier was when her class was studying slavery, and one of her black students said she wished she could've lived back then because people were more honorable.  The student thought Pam would be a good slave owner.  Not only did Pam report this, she treated it as a compliment!  Her fellower DUers put the verbal smackdown on her that day.  I was appalled at how she could let this little girl think that was a good idea.  I can't imagine an educator thinking a) that is a story worth repeating (except to say how horrified she was and that she corrected the situation), and b) that she treated it as a compliment.

I remember that.  It wasn't that long ago. 

What an idiot she (you, Pammy) is.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Tucker

« Reply #59 on: June 30, 2010, 06:44:47 AM »

Now there's the understatement of the decade.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline blitzkrieg_17

• The harder they come, the harder they fall
« Reply #60 on: June 30, 2010, 07:25:25 AM »

Wasn't that a Bouncy?
Caught somewhere in time

Offline Tucker

« Reply #61 on: June 30, 2010, 07:31:06 AM »

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #62 on: June 30, 2010, 08:18:42 AM »
Now there's the understatement of the decade.

I'm still learning how to be subtle.  :o
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #63 on: June 30, 2010, 11:19:38 AM »
I'm still learning how to be subtle.  :o

What the hell for? No one else is! heh!

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #64 on: June 30, 2010, 12:04:18 PM »
What the hell for? No one else is! heh!

I equate "subtle" with another word that begins with the letter s . . .

"Shotgun."

Chase her.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #65 on: July 01, 2010, 09:05:45 PM »
She's the kid who was on a 'full books' scholarship. I thought that meant her books were paid for, but perhaps it is the new name for National Merit Scholar / skip a couple of years of college? hahaa.

My favorite post by Greenbrier was when her class was studying slavery, and one of her black students said she wished she could've lived back then because people were more honorable .  The student thought Pam would be a good slave owner.  Not only did Pam report this, she treated it as a compliment! Her fellower DUers put the verbal smackdown on her that day. I was appalled at how she could let this little girl think that was a good idea. I can't imagine an educator thinking a) that is a story worth repeating (except to say how horrified she was and that she corrected the situation), and b) that she treated it as a compliment.

The list created that earned her this title was priceless, but that one took the the cake. I was caught between laughing, shaking my head, and outrage. She was/is most certainly deserving of last years title.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline chitownchica

« Reply #66 on: July 06, 2010, 09:36:11 PM »
The list created that earned her this title was priceless, but that one took the the cake. I was caught between laughing, shaking my head, and outrage. She was/is most certainly deserving of last years title.

I think this is the funniest one as well, although she has so many to choose from.