Author Topic: Yeah, That's What I Thought Skinner.....  (Read 2160 times)

Offline Boudicca

Re: Yeah, That's What I Thought Skinner.....
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2010, 10:37:08 PM »
Around here they think horseshit is an H'ordeurve! or however ya spell the damn things!

I have eight cats, and the damn dogs think the litter boxes are a 24/7 all you can eat buffet. :o
Thank God hubby has installed a cat door through which the dogs cannot pass into the "cat room", filled with all sorts of yummy cat treats.
Now, however, Molly wiggles right in there and ugh, helps herself from time to time.
Ooo, I really shouldn't have been writing this while trying to eat a bowl of sherbert. :whatever:
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2010, 04:13:56 AM »
I have eight cats, and the damn dogs think the litter boxes are a 24/7 all you can eat buffet. :o
Thank God hubby has installed a cat door through which the dogs cannot pass into the "cat room", filled with all sorts of yummy cat treats.
Now, however, Molly wiggles right in there and ugh, helps herself from time to time.
Ooo, I really shouldn't have been writing this while trying to eat a bowl of sherbert. :whatever:

We refer to those as Nutty Buddies. Dogs sure do love 'em.
We had an old Tom when I was a kid that wandered freely. Dad left the garage door open about a foot so the cat could duck on in to use his box and eat. One of the neighbors dogs discovered the box and the free Nutty Buddies were there. It was funny to watch a 3ft tall hound dog wiggle his big ass under that little opening to get to his "prize".  :old:

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2010, 04:21:09 PM »
Quote from:
timzi

Censorship has taken a firm grip here

Wha....???  It took a grip on day one on the island.  Liberalism IS censorship.  Censorship IS liberalism.  Liberalism without censorship is like a ship without a rudder.  You can't disconnect the two.

Another reason these idiots continually prove themselves to be incompetent.  They profess to be liberals, yet they didn't do enough research and legwork to realize that being one means conforming to what the leadership permits you to believe, say, and do.  At least the cult members (BOGs) knew they had to divorce themselves from logic, analysis, and reason in order to be in good standing with the ideology of liberalism, and by doing so be a member in good standing with the Dems and on pol boards like Skin's island.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 04:23:45 PM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.