Author Topic: Interesting Video - "The Patriot Nurse" Who Will Die First  (Read 5571 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Interesting Video - "The Patriot Nurse" Who Will Die First
« on: June 15, 2010, 04:37:14 PM »
[youtube=425,350]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/J42CLa5iATM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/J42CLa5iATM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Just one of a series........

doc
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: Interesting Video - "The Patriot Nurse" Who Will Die First
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2010, 01:54:54 PM »
Can't really argue with any of that, it's pretty much on the money.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2010, 02:20:58 PM »
Interesting stuff, thanks for posting it.

Offline longview

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2010, 07:31:28 PM »
Interesting ideas.  I tend to agree with her. 

Myself -- If it's winter, I will die.  If the weather is even a little tolerable I stand a good chance of making it, then when winter comes, I will die.

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2010, 04:37:02 AM »
She is pretty much spot on.

I'm most likely to fall into another category that's something more like "Eaten by crocodile".

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2010, 10:55:29 AM »
I disagree with her on the diabetic issue & the CPAP issue. Diabetics won't necessarily die first. Plain and simple, if a person (Type II diabetics) is NOT eating, they just need to stop their meds (oral OR insulin) and just watch what they consume VERY carefully. Restrict their diets to mainly proteins and they will get by. The first week will be the toughest because the medications needs to eliminate from their systems.

As far as the CPAP, most people don't NEED them in order to survive. Sleep apnea is often caused by being overweight (usually Obese). If these folks can make it through the first month, they'll lose weight and the sleep apnea will eventually subside.

The biggest thing will be food rationing. People will have to ration their food VERY carefully. Many of the city dwellers that rely on the grocery stores (then there's the folks that think that meat comes from the grocery store) and have ZERO hunting skills will be most at risk.

IMO, the first that will die are the robbers & looters. Those that have guns will be able to protect their assets, whereas those that don't will be at their mercy. Don't try to steal, rob, rape or otherwise engage in criminal activity and "you" probably won't get killed or injured. Plain and simple, if someone with ill-intentions comes on MY property, they are likely going to die.
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline JLO

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2010, 09:49:15 PM »

IMO, the first that will die are the robbers & looters.

Yup, Katrina showed us that.
Giving money and power to Democrats is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys--