Author Topic: ConcernedCanuk Butts In  (Read 1995 times)

Offline VivisMom

ConcernedCanuk Butts In
« on: March 18, 2008, 08:36:46 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3024237

ConcernedCanuk  (1000+ posts)      Mon Mar-17-08 05:41 PM
Original message
I am so sad at viewing the posts here lately - as well as responses to some of my /others posts
 Advertisements [?].

The USA has to make some serious changes.

Quickly.

The world is watching the Empire fail,

As all Empires do.

It's called

"HISTORY"

And there are many nations that would like to see the USA fall flat on their ass.

NOT sorry that I am a citizen of one of a country that concurs.

But one more Government down there that lets the Iraqi genocide but the people responsible get off free, and continues the Global Dominance thing?

Then the USAmerica becomes the biggest Terrorist Threat to the World in my mind

The USA is already the only country that I know of that can hurt Canada more than anyone else.

And the USA (in my weak Canuk mind) seem to not care about whom they hurt.

AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN!

I blame the (non) voters

STFU, Commie. Nobody asked you for your opinion.

shenmue  (1000+ posts)       Mon Mar-17-08 05:54 PM
Response to Original message
4. More stereotypes per acre than could be made by machine...
 Nice post-- into sweeping generalizations at all?

This is from a Canadian, whose country came about as part of the last days of the British Empire.

It's sad, really. You wind up hating all Americans for something most of them can't even control. 

ConcernedCanuk  (1000+ posts)      Tue Mar-18-08 09:27 AM
Response to Reply #4
15. I do NOT hate USAmericans, but I hate what they are allowing their leaders to do to the World.
 Edited on Tue Mar-18-08 09:29 AM by ConcernedCanuk

I do not wish the average USA citizen ill or harm.

Some here have decided to "read into" what I said.

I am not surprised.

I want the "Empire" part of the USA to fail, as in it's global presence and "superiority" as some see it.

Taking a multi-trillion dollar War-Machine into an invasion and occupation of a tiny country doesn't impress me as superior - I'm more inclined to think of it as cowardice as attributed to a bully,

Taking on the weak and poor with a gang of thugs well financed and armed.

That ain't exactly what I call brave.

And I'll repeat for those that need me to make it quite clear.

I do not hate, nor do I even dislike USAmericans.

BUT I SURE HATE THE USAMERICAN EMPIRE.

Got it?

India3 (1000+ posts)      Mon Mar-17-08 05:54 PM
Response to Original message
5. "NOT sorry that I am a citizen of one of a country that concurs."
 Edited on Mon Mar-17-08 05:55 PM by India3
Could you re-phrase that sentence so that it makes sense? I can't understand what you're saying. Your sentence structure and grammar are pretty bad.

You WANT the "empire" to fail? A failed United States would basically mean a worldwide economic depression, which would be even more severe for you in Canada, one of our closest trading partners. Not to mention the chaos and violence that would follow the most massive power vacuum in world history.

I THINK that's what you're saying. And it's pretty stupid. 

India3 (1000+ posts)      Mon Mar-17-08 07:34 PM
Response to Reply #10
11. Cheerlead the fall of the USA all you want. And if it happens...
 you can watch your standard of living go straight to shit. Canada relies heavily on the United States, and vice versa. If Canada failed tomorrow, the USA would take a huge hit as well, although not as big. Why does most of your population live within an hours drive of the U.S. border if you think you're so independent?

And although our military/foreign policy has overstepped in the past, our power has been (overall) beneficial to the world. I can assure you that Canada wasn't going to defeat the Nazis, Imperial Japanese, or keep the Communists in check and out of Western Europe. Every year since WWII, as U.S. military power and diplomatic influence has grown, there have been less wars, less casualties, and the world has become a more peaceful place. It's true. The 24 hour ultra-hype news cycle would have you believe otherwise, but the wars and violence of today are nothing compared to when there was no big dog on the block. And how effective would the UN be without the US? They'd need new headquarters for starters...

The Canuck just got PWNED.

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
Re: ConcernedCanuk Butts In
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2008, 08:52:09 AM »
This is what I hate about canadiens. They sit there in their ivory tower passing judgement on a country who for all intents and purposes protects them from the rest of the world.Correct me if I'm wrong but Canada doesn't have much of a military....because they've never really needed one. Don't they have alot of oil up there......Hmm? Maybe its time to invade and set some VRWC camps up in the great white north,I'm quite sure these pussies will just lay down like lambs anyway :-)
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2008, 09:06:03 AM »
Shut up Canadian.. your country will be annexed sooner or later ;)

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2008, 09:09:06 AM »
Damn, some of the DUmmies actually sound a little, dare I say, Pro-American?

I'm sure it won't last.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2008, 09:41:43 AM »
Canada: America's hat.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2008, 09:44:24 AM »
Canada: America's hat.
What would that make Mexico? :o :-)
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2008, 10:10:39 AM »
This is not the first time I've heard from a useless Canuk...who had the audacity to tell me that OUR news is controlled and filtered...and when they told me their version of the news, it was obvious whose news was being controlled.

This idiot says that there are many countries who would love to see the US fall...which is exactly why those countries have governments who feed their citizens' heads with this very kind of bullshit. That isn't "history", that is cultivation of societies to foister hatred against the strongest country in the world due to sheer jealousy. WE have the power, and they don't. Tough shit. 

WHEN and IF this great nation ever does fall,  :evilbird: them all and GOOD luck finding another country to bail all their sorry asses out when and as needed.

"America, saving Europe's ass since 1917."

Nothing ticks me off more than hearing this from some pissant from Canada  :bird:
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 10:12:41 AM by LadyLiberty »
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me to try to change it."

Barack Obama

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2008, 10:10:45 AM »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2008, 10:11:15 AM »
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me to try to change it."

Barack Obama

Offline jukin

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2008, 10:11:38 AM »
Canada, still number one at being just north of the USA.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2008, 10:13:02 AM »
Canada, still number one at being just north of the USA.

:rotf: :rotf:

Barack Obama