Author Topic: UK Muslim desecrates war memorial with "Islam will rule the world"; walks free  (Read 1934 times)

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
"Islam will dominate the world" and other terroristic messages not motivated by religious hate.... um.. right

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1270021/British-Muslim-daubs-war-memorial-Islamic-slogans--CPS-says-NOT-racially-motivated.html

A Muslim protester who daubed a war memorial with graffiti glorifying Osama Bin Laden and proclaiming 'Islam will dominate the world' walked free from court after prosecutors ruled his actions were not motivated by religion.

Tohseef Shah, 21, could have faced a tougher sentence if the court had accepted that the insults  -  which included a threat to kill the Prime Minister  -  were inspired by religious hatred.

But  -  citing a loophole in the law  -  the Crown Prosecution Service chose not to charge him with that offence and he escaped with only a two-year conditional discharge and an order to pay the council £500 compensation after admitting causing criminal damage.
Yesterday the decision was attacked by politicians and veterans who were shocked by the desecration of the memorial in Burton-upon-Trent, Staffordshire.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1270021/British-Muslim-daubs-war-memorial-Islamic-slogans--CPS-says-NOT-racially-motivated.html#ixzz0me7Alho1

Offline thundley4

I'm expecting the Queen to be wearing a burqua soon.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
It was the Prosecutors who asked for the lesser charge!!

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Just waiting for the United Kingdom to be renamed the Caliphate of Great Satan Brittain.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
Hell, why not push the boundries some more? There are still double-decker buses and metro tubes filled with non-Muslim Brits out there, Tohseef...
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 11:44:19 PM by Odin's Hand »
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
I'm expecting the Queen to be wearing a burqua soon.

This would be a good idea if Carmella were to wear one also.

Offline ColonialMarine0431

• DEUS VULT
Islam is a gutter religion. Founded by a pedophile.
I'll See Your Jihad and Raise You One Crusade

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
I'm gonna miss the ol' UK but they're getting exactly what they've worked so hard to achieve.

Can we bring Bijou over as a refugee?
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline littlelamb

• Banned
This would be a good idea if Carmella were to wear one also.

For once I agree with you Vesta
Good girls are bad girls that never get caught.

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies.