Author Topic: More From "The Religion of Peace"  (Read 2082 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
More From "The Religion of Peace"
« on: April 18, 2010, 04:13:26 PM »
http://www.debbieschlussel.com/20639/religion-of-peace-chicago-man-murdered-4-family-members-for-allah-quran/

I’m sure we’ll be told that James A. Larry was insane or otherwise mentally ill, that his religion–Islam–had nothing to do with his gruesome murder of four family members, including his wife and baby son, Jihad Larry, in Chicago.  I call it the “Halal Twinkie Defense.”

But Larry told police he was doing this for Allah because his wife and family refused to adhere to Islam.  And relatives say that Larry–who converted to Islam in prison and was on parole–murdered the four after he read from the Quran and believed it told him that he should kill someone. Yup, jihad isn’t just the name of his dead baby boy. It’s the name for what James A. Larry did to his family members when he mass-murdered them.

Nothing outside of the ordinary for Islam, right?  Every day, we hear about Islamic terrorists throughout the world–whether it’s a Russian train or American soldiers’ tent in the Middle East–citing the verses of the Quran as justification for mass murder.  And we never dismiss them as “crazy” or “unstable.”  We know they know exactly what they are doing and that they are stable and calculating.  I’m not sure James Larry is any different, just because he’s in the Middle West and not the Middle East.

Amid the sudden crackle of gunfire, a 12-year-old girl ran from a Marquette Park bungalow and fled along South Mozart Street. A gunman — a relative — took a shot at her and missed. Soon, she burst through the door of a nearby gas station, dressed only in pajamas, begging an attendant to call her mom.

When Keshia Larry answered the phone early Wednesday morning, she heard her daughter speak these panicked words: “He killed everyone.”

Police would later enter the bungalow and find a scene one commander described as “incomprehensible.” Four people — an adult and three children, all related — were dead. The adult and the oldest child were pregnant. Two other family members were hospitalized, one on life support.

Police had soon apprehended a suspect, a Wisconsin man with a lengthy criminal record who was related to all those killed. Sources involved with the investigation said the man had converted to Islam several years ago while serving time in prison and had a dispute with his wife — one of the victims — because she would not adhere to his faith.

He told police that he needed to take his family back to Allah and out of this world of sinners, a source said. A police report quoted him as saying, “I wish I had more bullets. I wish I had more bullets.” .  .  .

The wife’s sister, Shirina Thompson, said the suspect had been talking about “going to Allah.” Both Thompson and a neighbor in Wisconsin said the man had fought with his wife in recent days because she refused to wear Muslim garb.The children killed were Jihad, the 7-month-old son of the gunman; his 3-year-old niece, Keleasha Larry; and his 16-year-old niece, Keyshai Fields, who friends said was four months pregnant. The nieces, both daughters of Keshia Larry, were found shot to death in the same bed.

The suspect’s wife was 19-year-old Twanda Thompson. Family members said the couple were married just weeks ago and that Thompson was expecting their second child. . . .

The two wounded were identified by family members as the gunman’s mother, Leona Larry, 57, and nephew, Demond Larry, 13. Family members said Leona Larry was on life support and Demond Larry was stable but had been shot in the face. . . .

Letisha Larry, one of the suspect’s sisters, said her brother had been acting strange, carrying around the Quran and telling family members that something in the book told him to kill someone.. . .

Court records show that Twanda Thompson recently filed a paternity case against the suspect. He had been arrested in Madison last fall for allegedly beating Thompson, according to records.

And that’s the latest installment of “Your Day of Religion of Peace Peacefulness.”

Yes, it’s here in America–the Islamic jihad. This isn’t about a crazy man or someone who is unstable. It’s about a Muslim who read the Quran. And that’s what happens when he doesn’t get his way, when his wife doesn’t dress in a strictly modest Islamic way. Except that in countries with an Islamic majority, it’s not just the wife, but the rest of us who must dress according to Islam.

Today, Muslim James Larry’s jihad against his family. In a future generation, Islam’s jihad against everyone on U.S. soil.

doc
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline ColonialMarine0431

• DEUS VULT
Re: More From "The Religion of Peace"
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2010, 04:43:50 PM »
I read about this the other day in my local newspaper. If he was a Christian and said he did this after reading the Bible the LSM would be all over this.

I'll See Your Jihad and Raise You One Crusade