Author Topic: ITALIAN CONFESSION  (Read 846 times)

Offline 5412

ITALIAN CONFESSION
« on: April 10, 2010, 04:34:15 PM »
Italian  Confession

An  elderly Italian man who lived on the outskirts  of  Rimini ,   Italy  , went to the local church for  confession.  When the priest slid open the  panel in the confessional, the man  said:

"Father.. During World War  II, a beautiful Jewish woman from  our
neighborhood knocked urgently on my  door and asked me to hide her from  the Nazis.  So I hid her in my  attic."

The priest replied: "That  was a wonderful thing you did, and you have  no need to confess  that."

"There is more to tell,  Father.. She started to repay me with sexual  favors.    This happened  several times a week, and sometimes twice on  Sundays."

The priest said, "That  was a long time ago and by doing what you did,  you placed the two of you in great danger,  but two people under those circumstances  can easily succumb to the weakness of the  flesh.  However, if you are truly sorry for  your actions, you are indeed  forgiven."

"Thank you, Father.  That's a great load off my mind.  I do have  one more question."

"And what  is that?" asked the priest.

"Should I tell her  the war is over?''

Offline littlelamb

• Banned
Re: ITALIAN CONFESSION
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2010, 10:51:36 AM »
That was funny :-)
Good girls are bad girls that never get caught.

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies.