Author Topic: Holy Cats... Welcome Phillygirl!!!!  (Read 6040 times)

Offline phillygirl

• Just Off Probation
Re: Holy Cats... Welcome Phillygirl!!!!
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2008, 04:09:32 PM »
Thanks all.  Sticky Boot...I love the avatar!! 

I remember you now!  You're the one that likes to hike and use to post on FreeRepublic or somewhere.   :innocent:

Somthing like that.  I do have an account on FR, but I have no idea if I ever made a post.  It was too hard for me to navigate.  This place is tough for me to get used to. I almost reported Carl's post to the mods....have to get used to where the clicky buttons are.

:bawl:

Do you have the usual restraining orders too?

I'm always prepared.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2008, 04:13:48 PM »

I remember you now!  You're the one that likes to hike and use to post on FreeRepublic or somewhere.   :innocent:

Somthing like that.  I do have an account on FR, but I have no idea if I ever made a post.  It was too hard for me to navigate.  This place is tough for me to get used to. I almost reported Carl's post to the mods....have to get used to where the clicky buttons are.

:bawl:

Do you have the usual restraining orders too?

I'm always prepared.

dammit

Does this help?

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2008, 04:15:16 PM »

Somthing like that.  I do have an account on FR, but I have no idea if I ever made a post.  It was too hard for me to navigate.  This place is tough for me to get used to.  I almost reported Carl's post to the mods....have to get used to where the clicky buttons are.

It took me a day or two to get the feel, but it's easy now.  You're smarter than I am so you should breeze through this rough patch. 

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2008, 04:48:09 PM »

Somthing like that.  I do have an account on FR, but I have no idea if I ever made a post.  It was too hard for me to navigate.  This place is tough for me to get used to.  I almost reported Carl's post to the mods....have to get used to where the clicky buttons are.
The only problem I have so far is marking a group as "read" when I mean to make a new post in that group.

But the decade is young.

Oh well, not really, I guess.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey