Author Topic: This is strange.  (Read 1639 times)

Offline thundley4

This is strange.
« on: March 09, 2010, 10:09:22 AM »
I was reading a blog, and some of the pics didn't show up.  I hit refresh, and suddenly got an error message about the page being unavailable.  I reset my router and modem, still nothing.  The page was available through Google's cached page.  This is the original link. http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2010/03/most-transparent-president-ever-has.html

Cached page.
http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2010/03/most-transparent-president-ever-has.html

Most Transparent President Ever Has Bar Records Redacted This Week, Leaving Only Traces of His Existence Some Betamax Videos and a Fraternity Pin
President Obama's Occidental College transcripts have never been released. His Columbia transcripts are, likewise, AWOL. And his Harvard Law transcripts also haven't been made public. Finally, it's reported, he never published any articles while at Harvard, yet somehow served as Editor of Law Review. That would make him unique among editors, according to insiders.

Even John "D Student" Kerry was guilt-tripped into releasing his transcripts.

Curiously, since I relayed a report of Obama's "teaching career" at Chicago (he was apparently never a law professor, as some have claimed), the Illinois Bar has decided to partially redact what little public information it had available on its website related to the President's legal status.

On March 1st, I captured the public records available at the Illinois Bar's website for the President:

Today, thanks to an eagle-eyed commenter, what little is available in the record has been partially redacted:

For some odd reason, the date that Obama was last registered to practice law in Illinois was erased within the last few days.

Perhaps it's just some clerical issue or a database cleanup problem.

But when even the tiniest breadcrumbs of background information on this, the most mysterious President ever, begin disappearing, I think it's worth asking some questions.

And perhaps The New York Times or Glutes Sullivan could reassign a cub reporter from the Sarah Palin detail in Wasilla to find out just what the President's grades were -- and how he actually paid for school.

Offline thundley4

Re: This is strange.
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 10:11:02 AM »
Must have been a temporary glitch on their end, it's back, now.  :tinfoil2:

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
Re: This is strange.
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2010, 11:05:34 AM »
A prominent television presenter here ( he once interviewed President Nixon) called David Frost was famously described as a man who 'rose without trace'. The same could be said of Obama.