Author Topic: "Here's the skinny on how the RNC is going to destroy Palin in 2011"  (Read 4114 times)

Offline seabelle

• "she walked into the cave...she was not afraid"
via HillBuzz ... lol, dummies are being discussed everyWHERE  :drool:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=433x181190

zulchzulu  (1000+ posts)         Sat Feb-13-10 07:20 PM
Original message
Here's the skinny on how the RNC is going to destroy Palin in 2011

I've mentioned in the past about having a friend/associate who goes to RNC (Republican National Committee) meetings every now and then in DC, CA and Chicago.

He's a moderate but has a skill at helping Republicans get their media training and talking points to survive elections and such. He has also shared the opinions of the RNC leadership when it comes to Sarah Palin.

She is a mistake.

There is plenty of evidence that the McCain campaign made a huge mistake with her as VP nominee. She in turn has shot back at them in her "book" and basically committed the mortal sin of what Republicans do if they want to continue as viable Republicans. She. Is. Toast.

So, in an amusing exchange a while back, my friend told me some of the essential stories that would traumatize and bash about the head with persistent force the political viability of Sarah Palin as a Republican or even a third-party candidate, which they fear the most in 2012.

She has slept with many Republicans along the campaign trail. She has an open marriage with Todd. She really doesn't know jackshit about major issues and would be an embarrassment if she was left to her own behavior. She has lots of skeletons in her closet in Alaska that make silly banter like the Clinton's "Whitewater" travails look miniscule.

By the middle of 2011 when Republican candidates (most of them governors who actually served their terms) start announcing that they are running for President, you can yell a big "You Betcha!" that the RNC will be leaking stories to obliterate the Palin camp from all angles and have unreleased documents and other media to supplement their efforts to utterly destroy her.

That is all this will happen if she dares to even consider announcing a run for the Presidency. Otherwise, she will be left to make money off suckers who believe her crap, get dirty money from Fox News and continue to sleep around with the RNC muckety mucks who don't mind sloppy seconds.

Maybe there are RNC condoms with the Elephant logo.

Several comments are guessing who she's sleeping around with.  Even Bill Clinton  :thatsright:

For every criticism I see about Sarah, I wonder if Obama could pass that sniff test too  :-)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: "Here's the skinny on how the RNC is going to destroy Palin in 2011"
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2010, 09:32:58 AM »
This primitive with his "friend" in the RNC reminds me of the long-gone Fat Che, and his "connections" not only with the RNC, but also the CIA and the mafia.

On the other hand, it occurs to me that if franksolich were an RNC operative, this is exactly the sort of stuff franksolich would pass on to a primitive.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2010, 11:04:50 AM »
She has slept with many Republicans along the campaign trail. She has an open marriage with Todd.

LOL The Junior High School, restroom graffiti mentality of DUmmies. The only problem is there is no janitor to periodically come along and wipe down the walls, so their minds remain perpetually shit stained.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2010, 11:06:34 AM »
Memo to DUmmies--if she in fact had been unfaithful, you would have dragged it out by now.  The fact you haven't shows you for the shitstain mental defectives you are.  Make shit up, start flinging it, hope something sticks.  It's all you know.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline jukin

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2010, 11:22:39 AM »
ZERO Bong.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2010, 11:23:25 AM »
Very telling.  The primitives, and the Dem party in general, has been promoting the "Let's hope the conservatives split from the Republicans" for years and years now.  You never see them saying "Here's what we have to offer," it's always hoping to obtain office based upon the other side imploding.  "Desperate" is too optimistic of a word to describe where they are currently.  They're basing all their hopes on Gov. Palin running 3rd party which is an automatic sign they can't get people to vote for them based upon their inferior positions on the issues.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline blitzkrieg_17

• The harder they come, the harder they fall
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2010, 11:25:36 AM »
Caught somewhere in time

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2010, 11:26:04 AM »
Sarah Palin has stated over and over again that she's not interested in a 3rd party and thinks we need to work to make the Republican party more representative of conservative values. These people go so far beyond wishful thinking it's ridiculous!

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline happy1ga

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2010, 12:56:26 PM »
Seriously? C'mon DUmmies, try to get the old mental juices flowing. People went thru her trash, hacked her e-mails, paid her daughter's ex to talk smack about her. If she ever had a skeleton, it would've been found long ago.
There is no virtue in compulsory government charity, and there is no virtue in advocating it. A politician who portrays himself as caring and sensitive because he wants to expand the government's charitable programs is merely saying that he is willing to do good with other people's money. Well, who isn't? And a voter who takes pride in supporting such programs is telling us that he will do good with his own money— if a gun is held to his head.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2010, 01:13:41 PM »
She could be a powerful campaigner for the GOP, the DUmmies' worst nightmare. But I also think she would be a disastrous candidate.

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2010, 02:01:12 PM »
She could be a powerful campaigner for the GOP, the DUmmies' worst nightmare. But I also think she would be a disastrous candidate.

I think she is the best candidate. The liberals and the left wing media will try to smear, tar and feather whomever the Repub nominee is. If Palin had any skeletons, they would have been released by now.

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2010, 02:17:19 PM »
If she had dirt, it would have been all the media talked about at any point Sarah Palin's name was mentioned.  It would have been Sarah Palin, who was involved in somethingorothergate today said or did, something completely unrelated to her activities in somethingorothergate.  She is as squeaky clean a candidate as you will find in America today.

As far as the Republican Presidential candidate field goes, I have my preferences.  I don't see any reason to vote for a senator, any senator, they don't have a spine amongst the lot of them.  That leaves governors meaning Huckabee, Romney, Barbour, or Palin.  Huckabee and Romney are liberals of one stripe or another.  Barbour isn't going to beat Obama, not in a full campaign season.  That leaves a Palin, at least as conservative as me, and likely able to beat Obama in a general election.

I have no idea why the Republican party establishment seems to detest her.
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2010, 02:17:27 PM »
I guess I am confused.  Since when does substance have anything to do with a successful campaign?   You ever listen to Hillary speak off the script?  that's right, my bad -- we did.  She promised to take stuff away from us for the greater good.   That of course being downright scary communist, but no worries as she's got the (D) going on.

Had any of this garbage been true, Obama's Chicago henchmen would have released it during the campaign.    :yawn: already.

In 2004, I saw a young senator give a speech at the Democratic National Convention.   The delivery of that speech gave me chills.  I said to my sister -- he is one to watch.   Substance to the speech?  are you kidding me right now?  that never matters.    I thought if he is groomed properly he will be major league someday.   The putz decided instead to run for president.  The DNC went along with it because honestly, they are morons and they had no one else who could match his charisma.  BIG mistake.  He won, and that really hasn't worked out well for him.   Bill Clinton was not racist when he said Obama should be getting them coffee.  He was 100% correct.  He was a rookie, and continues to be one.   Never paid his dues, but I have a feeling Obama has never paid for anything he has gotten in his life.

McCain picks Palin.  When it was announced, I was thinking "what in the hell...",  saw her give a speech at the Republican Convention.   I got chillls.   You just can't teach this skill.   You are born with it.  Period.   Sarah Palin is not being groomed.  She is not following anything the RNC has to offer her.   She is making her own path.    She has paid her dues.  That scares the hell out of a lot of people.    The message is simple.   Less government.  Fiscal Responsibility.  Strong National Defense. Honesty.  Transparency.    Hell of a winner of a platform.  

We'll see.  :popcorn:

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2010, 02:27:48 PM »
What a bunch of misogynist ****tards.

It's amazing how so called pro-wimmenz types seek to debase a woman as a mere sex object just because she is 1) a political threat and 2) attractive.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2010, 02:41:54 PM »
Do these people not get that to conservatives the RNC is not a friend but an enemy? Its been that way for a long time. The establishment GOP doesn't like Palin, well shoop-de--doo, thats a good thing to us.

Offline seabelle

• "she walked into the cave...she was not afraid"
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2010, 02:43:54 PM »
ZERO Bong.

????  Is that for me or the DU post ?  Not quite up on my DUmpSpeak :)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2010, 02:51:11 PM »
????  Is that for me or the DU post ?  Not quite up on my DUmpSpeak :)
The DU post.

jukin is saying there is nothing believable about the conversation the DU OP is claiming.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2010, 06:35:53 PM »
In 2004, I saw a young senator give a speech at the Democratic National Convention.   The delivery of that speech gave me chills.  I said to my sister -- he is one to watch.   Substance to the speech?  are you kidding me right now?  that never matters.    I thought if he is groomed properly he will be major league someday.   The putz decided instead to run for president.  The DNC went along with it because honestly, they are morons and they had no one else who could match his charisma.  BIG mistake.  He won, and that really hasn't worked out well for him.   Bill Clinton was not racist when he said Obama should be getting them coffee.  He was 100% correct.  He was a rookie, and continues to be one.   Never paid his dues, but I have a feeling Obama has never paid for anything he has gotten in his life.

McCain picks Palin.  When it was announced, I was thinking "what in the hell...",  saw her give a speech at the Republican Convention.   I got chillls.   You just can't teach this skill.   You are born with it.  Period.   Sarah Palin is not being groomed.  She is not following anything the RNC has to offer her.   She is making her own path.    She has paid her dues.  That scares the hell out of a lot of people.    The message is simple.   Less government.  Fiscal Responsibility.  Strong National Defense. Honesty.  Transparency.    Hell of a winner of a platform.  

We'll see.  :popcorn:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I felt the same thing when the Obamessiah spoke.  It was, "This guy's gonna be trouble in the future."  Even though I had heard of Palin before the convention, I figured that she was a stalking horse at best.  I thought that McCain would choose Kay Bailey Hutchinson.  Oh well--I was wrong.  I was also ecstatic.  Then I heard Palin speak.  I had that feeling of seeing future "trouble" speaking.  "Trouble" only for the establishment Republicans . . . and, of course, Obama. :tongue:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2010, 06:55:27 PM »
If she had dirt, it would have been all the media talked about at any point Sarah Palin's name was mentioned.  It would have been Sarah Palin, who was involved in somethingorothergate today said or did, something completely unrelated to her activities in somethingorothergate.  She is as squeaky clean a candidate as you will find in America today.

As far as the Republican Presidential candidate field goes, I have my preferences.  I don't see any reason to vote for a senator, any senator, they don't have a spine amongst the lot of them.  That leaves governors meaning Huckabee, Romney, Barbour, or Palin.  Huckabee and Romney are liberals of one stripe or another.  Barbour isn't going to beat Obama, not in a full campaign season.  That leaves a Palin, at least as conservative as me, and likely able to beat Obama in a general election.

I have no idea why the Republican party establishment seems to detest her.

The reason the Repub party establishment do not take a shine to her is because 99.9% of all politicians do NOT want to cut programs. Repubs just want to slow down the growth rate (increase) in spending. Cutting out programs scares the hell out of Democrats and Republicians. Like you, I don't want a DC insider to become the nominee; Congress critters are immune from the outrageous amounts that they  spend. Millions to them is like a 50 cent piece to us. Gov. Palin is the only Republican that wants to turn the town upside down. Palin is our best and probably our last hope to turn this freight train around.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 06:57:33 PM by Lacarnut »