Author Topic: NFL Labor negotiations  (Read 2303 times)

Offline 5412

NFL Labor negotiations
« on: February 14, 2010, 01:58:10 AM »
Hi,

I am adding a link to a web site:  http://www.isportsweb.com/

I have posted two parts of a three part series concerning the upcoming NFL collective bargaining agreement.  Early next week I will post the third part which I refer to as the dirtly little secret.  It is a long read but it is a history of the labor issues with the NFL and, as a guy who taught negotiations throughout the world, my thoughts on watching the negotiations as they unfold before us.  I thought about also posting them here but then decided against it even though I still own the rights to the material.

The web site is a good one for sports because they are from fans all over the country.  In the case of the articles I wrote, you can click on NFL and find them, plus some on the Cubs which you will find under MLB.

Couple young guys have started this web site and they are looking for correspondents in all kinds of sports which gives you a chance to have some fun and be a sportswriter.

I am not paid, which is fine.  Do not normally pimp for web sites but I like the two guys who founded this one and it is one I think true sports fans will enjoy.

Must also warn you that, at least the stuff I am doing on the NFL negotiations is really long but most folks have said they really enjoyed them and found them interesting.

regards,

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
Re: NFL Labor negotiations
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2010, 02:33:38 AM »