Author Topic: Arctic sea ice vanishing faster than 'our most pessimistic models': researcher  (Read 2075 times)

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
WINNIPEG — Sea ice in Canada’s fragile Arctic is melting faster than anyone expected, the lead investigator in Canada’s largest climate-change study yet said Friday — raising the possibility that the Arctic could, in a worst-case scenario, be ice-free in about three years.

<snip>

“We’re seeing it happen more quickly than what our models thought would happen,” Barber said at a student symposium on climate change in Winnipeg. “It’s happening much faster than our most pessimistic models suggested.”

http://www.vancouversun.com/technology/Arctic+vanishing+fast+researcher/2532081/story.html

Guess we all gonna die after all.  :-)
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
Typical ramp-up of the "Wer'e all gonna die!" meme when they get caught screwing the pooch.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
Typical ramp-up of the "Wer'e all gonna die!" meme when they get caught screwing the pooch.

Ignore all the fixed and false data from the past. This time they know what they are talking about. It's so bad they couldn't even predict it.  :-)
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
http://www.vancouversun.com/technology/Arctic+vanishing+fast+researcher/2532081/story.html

Guess we all gonna die after all.  :-)

I guess Barber didn't get the "global warming is a fraud" memo.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.