Author Topic: YEA!!!!! An Ass-ass-anation thread!!!!!  (Read 1123 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
YEA!!!!! An Ass-ass-anation thread!!!!!
« on: January 20, 2010, 03:27:01 PM »
kerrywins (834 posts)      Wed Jan-20-10 04:06 PM
Original message http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=125x279241
Will Black Ops Assasinate Obama And Blame it One 9/11 Truthers?
 Alex Jones talked about this and said Glen Beck is already mentioning how some "crazy" truther might try to assassinate Obama...

Is Glen Beck conditioning the public for this?

with added Alex Jones Goodness...

greyl  (1000+ posts)        Wed Jan-20-10 04:10 PM
Response to Original message
1. Stop taking those two dishonest, ignorant, assholes seriously. nt

Du-er saying not to take other people seriously is SOOOOOooooo.......funny.

kerrywins (834 posts)      Wed Jan-20-10 04:25 PM
Response to Reply #1
6. glen beck is a fake bastard...Alex Jones is not
 now Alex Jones can get really wrapped up in world events and can be somewhat fear mongering...but I do not believe he is dishonest.

:lmao:

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Re: YEA!!!!! An Ass-ass-anation thread!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2010, 03:29:41 PM »
If anyone were to assassinate you know who. I would bet any amount it will not be a conservative. First of all most conservatives believe in change through the ballot box and not through violence secondly none of us want lord O to be a martyr and have Biden at the helm.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2010, 03:29:52 PM »
I thought that like, 98% of all Black Ops voted for Obumble?
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Aaron Burr

• Evil Conservative
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2010, 03:40:28 PM »
I can't make heads or tails out this rat bastards post. Will Black Ops Assasinate Obama And Blame it One 9/11 Truthers? More misspellings and indecipherable malapropisms.

Besides, the 9/11 truthers are being fed information by some turd burgler who had an idea for a movie.

Really.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs5jWvu4tR8[/youtube]

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2010, 03:43:29 PM »
Response to Reply #1
 now Alex Jones can get really wrapped up in world events and can be somewhat fear mongering...but I do not believe he is dishonest.

And to prove just how un-fake Alex Jones is...his guest tomorrow will be Ron Paul...who will confirm everything AJ said today.

:whatever:

:tinfoil2:
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline SilverOrchid

• Proud momma of two little belles!
  • California Conservative-Yes, we exist!
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2010, 03:51:06 PM »
I can't make heads or tails out this rat bastards post. Will Black Ops Assasinate Obama And Blame it One 9/11 Truthers? More misspellings and indecipherable malapropisms.

Besides, the 9/11 truthers are being fed information by some turd burgler who had an idea for a movie.

Really.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs5jWvu4tR8[/youtube]

I always thought of those guys as spoiled brats that had everything handed to them. I also think they were major dorks in high school that played Magic: The Gathering and never had one date in their lives.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2010, 03:52:27 PM »
I always thought of those guys as spoiled brats that had everything handed to them. I also think they were major dorks in high school that played Magic: The Gathering and never had one date in their lives.

Sure they have dated, they date each other.  :-)
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2010, 04:56:19 PM »
Response to Reply #1

Comedy gold!

:rotf:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2010, 06:30:23 PM »
If the weapon is a cinderblock wrapped in chicken wire, we'll know who to go after.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2010, 11:33:38 PM »
I noticed the DUmmies forgot to mention that Glenn Beck said that if there were any acts of violence against the person mentioned then it would be coming from the LEFT.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Oceander

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2010, 12:17:15 AM »
If anyone were to assassinate you know who. I would bet any amount it will not be a conservative. First of all most conservatives believe in change through the ballot box and not through violence secondly none of us want lord O to be a martyr and have Biden at the helm.

Picking Joe "Blow" Biden to be second banana was one of the few really creative moves you have to give Zero-bama credit for; you couldn't buy a better life insurance policy for any amount of love or money (or sex, for that matter).  There is not a single right-wing extremist nutjob who doesn't but get raving, shuddering waves of horror coursing through his body every time he thinks of Zero passing away and leaving the "hot seat" open for Joe "Blow" Biden.

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2010, 06:09:09 AM »
I will state my opinion on this again.  Any conservative that doesn't want Obama to live to be 100 is an idiot.  He should live a long long time to watch the clusterflug he created get cleaned up by a strong right wing conservative just like his hero Jimmy Carter.
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill