Author Topic: Re: Why vote GOP back in?  (Read 1758 times)

Offline GOP Congress

Re: Why vote GOP back in?
« on: January 19, 2010, 08:42:51 PM »
Answer: I have the site where we can start to consolidate and organize our championship victory in 2010. Yes, I compare it to a football game, even though the stakes are higher than any bowl match.

The site is in an early beta stage, but I've decided to jump into the deep end and start swimming. I have other players who will be joining me a bit later on, but I needed to get moving because we got Illinois and New Jersy in a few weeks.

www.gopcongress.org

If you want to consider helping out, by all means jump in. You can contact me directly at gopcongress@gmail.com .

Jonah
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline Aaron Burr

• Evil Conservative
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2010, 07:35:21 PM »
Keep on spammin' GOP toady. I'll keep on making witty and trenchant comments....just not today. I'm kinda hung over.

Or maybe you could do some fuggin' homework and find some Conservative candidates to run under the empty banner of the GOP. We've been really happy to use you guys for the past 180 years or so. Your team has provided an excellent and completely legitimate appearing backdrop for our wicked awesome agenda of freedom and personal liberty. Yeah, we've been using you. We're just that Evil.

But the point is, we really don't need the GOP to supply us with the tissue thin veneer of credibility anymore. It's true. The invulnerable mechanized giant robot of American Conservatives has been unleashed upon the unsuspecting American public and there's really no stopping us anymore. In fact, after we seize the reins of power again we're planning on using the RICO laws to bust up the major political parties and make their adherents buff the floors of the Smithsonian museum with their mismatched socks.

My advice is to man up and start thinking for yourselves instead of trying to leach off the decent and hardworking Americans...and random Australians... who inhabit this site.

Or you could just admit you have a poster of Tucker Carlson hung on the wall over your bed.

Anyway, good luck with the site.

Irascibly yours,

Aaron Burr
VP Research & Destruction
EvilConservatives.org
(The greatest .org in the history of free junk on the non profit side (shudder) of the web)

Offline bkg

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2010, 08:48:52 PM »
Keep on spammin' GOP toady. I'll keep on making witty and trenchant comments....just not today. I'm kinda hung over.

Or maybe you could do some fuggin' homework and find some Conservative candidates to run under the empty banner of the GOP. We've been really happy to use you guys for the past 180 years or so. Your team has provided an excellent and completely legitimate appearing backdrop for our wicked awesome agenda of freedom and personal liberty. Yeah, we've been using you. We're just that Evil.

But the point is, we really don't need the GOP to supply us with the tissue thin veneer of credibility anymore. It's true. The invulnerable mechanized giant robot of American Conservatives has been unleashed upon the unsuspecting American public and there's really no stopping us anymore. In fact, after we seize the reins of power again we're planning on using the RICO laws to bust up the major political parties and make their adherents buff the floors of the Smithsonian museum with their mismatched socks.

My advice is to man up and start thinking for yourselves instead of trying to leach off the decent and hardworking Americans...and random Australians... who inhabit this site.

Or you could just admit you have a poster of Tucker Carlson hung on the wall over your bed.

Anyway, good luck with the site.

Irascibly yours,

Aaron Burr
VP Research & Destruction
EvilConservatives.org
(The greatest .org in the history of free junk on the non profit side (shudder) of the web)

Well said.  :cheersmate:

The irony of him starting a thread as a response to my thread is thick

Offline Aaron Burr

• Evil Conservative
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2010, 08:59:22 PM »
Besides the irony of bumping this thread, this is like the third post or so about this site.

Anyway, I'm just annoyed because EvilConservatives fuggin owns the .org world. We've been confusing the lefties and making their heads explode for 3 years. Now these bow tie wearing hacks are trying to ride on the coat tails of all our..well..mostly mine..hard work? It sounds like something we would do.

Bastards.

I may have to pull the genetically engineered Karl Rove flying monkeys out of the hypno tanks and turn them loose on this guy.