Author Topic: Hillary just won the NH primary??  (Read 15252 times)

Offline Lauri

Hillary just won the NH primary??
« on: January 08, 2008, 09:35:28 PM »
wow.... they just ran it from AP on tv...

Offline LadyLiberty

Re: Hillary just won the NH primary??
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 09:37:31 PM »
Yup, unreal. She got the single women voters, Obama got the under 30 crowd.

:pisscontest:
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me to try to change it."

Barack Obama

Offline Lauri

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 09:44:01 PM »
so, if all this 'we're hurt' talk is being effective for them.. just wait.. she'll start turning on the waterworks all over the place.

if thats what turned people her direction, i just cant believe it. people would really  fall for that stuff??

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2008, 09:46:04 PM »
Who the hell wants a president that can't handle stress  :mental: That's what I'd like to know, for those that believe she really was upset.
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me to try to change it."

Barack Obama

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2008, 09:50:24 PM »
Looks like all the polling was a pile of crap. I was hoping that Obama would win to slow down this freight train; I fear she will become Prez.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2008, 09:55:53 PM »
Did you see this link?
http://news.yahoo.com/election/2008/dashboard/?d=NH
Full-Auto posted it earlier today.
I've been checking it all evening and they've consistently showed Hillary leading with Obama trailing by 3,000-4,000
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Lauri

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2008, 09:57:47 PM »
Looks like all the polling was a pile of crap. I was hoping that Obama would win to slow down this freight train; I fear she will become Prez.

well, im still of the mind that she will rally our side to get out and knock her down.. should she get the nod. i actually think Obama could win the whole thing. I'm suprised he didnt win or at least get closer to her numbers..

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2008, 10:07:02 PM »
Vote fraud. that was their secret weapon. Running out of ballots? Sure sign of Clinton shenanigans.

Offline Attero Dominatus

• VRWC Psionics Corps
  • Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2008, 10:09:43 PM »
According to fox The Bitch did win  :banghead:
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 10:11:26 PM by Katar »
Those who would trade their liberty for temporary security will get neither. --Benjamin Franklin.

Offline Attero Dominatus

• VRWC Psionics Corps
  • Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2008, 10:10:55 PM »
Vote fraud. that was their secret weapon. Running out of ballots? Sure sign of Clinton shenanigans.

It is believed that is how Christine Gregiore won the governorship of Washington. They "found" uncounted votes.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 10:28:58 PM by Katar »
Those who would trade their liberty for temporary security will get neither. --Benjamin Franklin.

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2008, 10:17:09 PM »

unbelievable.  they were calling it an obama blowout as late as 6:30 this evening.  the opinion polls, turnout models and exit polls are all very, very broken.  or obama got diebolded. :censored: :evillaugh:  the next few states are party-only primaries;  I don't think the MSM will obsess over "independents" again for a while.

the big, big loser tonight is whistle britches johnny edwards, whose campaign surrogates spent the day lustily shoveling dirt on hillary's corpse, and contemplating picking off her supporters.

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2008, 10:25:47 PM »

LOL.  now dick morris, of all people, says hillary will win the nomination. :whatever:  do these people think that we have forgotten what they said just last week?

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2008, 10:25:57 PM »

unbelievable.  they were calling it an obama blowout as late as 6:30 this evening.  the opinion polls, turnout models and exit polls are all very, very broken.  or obama got diebolded. :censored: :evillaugh:  the next few states are party-only primaries;  I don't think the MSM will obsess over "independents" again for a while.

the big, big loser tonight is whistle britches johnny edwards, whose campaign surrogates spent the day lustily shoveling dirt on hillary's corpse, and contemplating picking off her supporters.

As of a few mins ago it was a 2K difference. I think the call is early.

But you are SOOO right about Edwards.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2008, 10:32:38 PM »

As of a few mins ago it was a 2K difference. I think the call is early.

But you are SOOO right about Edwards.

I had the same thought;  the margin looked like it was about 5K with 83% in.  but if their predictive models are all wrong, what are they basing their prediction on?

and unless edwards is running for the VP slot again, he is finished.  it may take a while for him to finish dying, but dead he is.  his "home state" of south carolina certainly isn't going to save him.  I wonder if his supporters will break evenly for obama and hillary, or if they will weight one way or the other.

I just wanna see someone slap that f*cking smirk of his metrosexual face. :evillaugh:

« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 10:42:12 PM by Wretched Excess »

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2008, 10:42:48 PM »
If her crying is the reason she surged past Obama, gals, you are seeing why the 19th amendment will doom this country. I know all of you women think logically, hell, you're conservative, but you're in the minority in your gender.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2008, 10:46:02 PM »
If her crying is the reason she surged past Obama, gals, you are seeing why the 19th amendment will doom this country. I know all of you women think logically, hell, you're conservative, but you're in the minority in your gender.

I just can't believe that.  I think it's more likely that the MSM got too caught up in a narrative of their own creation, and became blinded by their own story.  once they reported that the entire state was swooning at the feet of obama, everything they saw began to look like an obama swoon.

Offline Lauri

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2008, 10:52:12 PM »

50 percent of DU must be suicidal tonight  :evillaugh:

Offline Lauri

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2008, 10:53:29 PM »

It is believed that is how Christine Gregiore won the governorship of Washington. They "found" uncounted votes.

and they sent out the military votes too late, so that when they came back, they were already late and discounted.. 

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2008, 10:56:14 PM »

I took a look.  the DU theme tonight is indeed "revenge of the hillbots". :lmao:

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2008, 10:57:48 PM »

oh, and the best shot the obamese have tonight is, "His speech was better!" :whatever:

Offline Lauri

« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2008, 10:59:13 PM »

i guess older women felt sorry for her and took pity on her.. if it was the tears that helped her.

or the polling was wrong all along.

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2008, 11:01:18 PM »
The biggest loser tonight was the media and their pundits.....their double talk rivals Hillary's.

Yesterday, Hillary was a has-been, today, she'll get the nomination.  Basically, they're as clueless as the rest of us.  

It's anyone's game now.  I'm just hoping the "silent majority" does it's job in November.

Offline Lauri

« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2008, 11:01:56 PM »

I took a look.  the DU theme tonight is indeed "revenge of the hillbots". :lmao:

and greta van sustern just called her the Comeback Kid... OH BROTHER!

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2008, 11:02:09 PM »

and they sent out the military votes too late, so that when they came back, they were already late and discounted.. 

I was in Olympia at the time. That shit was "Black Sheep" in real life.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Lauri

« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2008, 11:03:53 PM »

I was in Olympia at the time. That shit was "Black Sheep" in real life.

Ive never heard that term.. what does "Black Sheep" mean?

I went to Olympia for the rally with the people in orange.. well, I had an orange hat, but still :-P