Author Topic: Apple Fritters  (Read 1627 times)

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
Apple Fritters
« on: December 22, 2009, 05:25:37 PM »
One thing that I have most certainly missed after leaving Minnesota ids Cub Foods' Apple Fritters. I don't suppose that someone from "Up Nort" could scam me a recipe (the Cub Foods Recipe, TYVM). The bakeries down here majorly suck and every one of the doughnut shops are closed by noon.
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline debk

Re: Apple Fritters
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2009, 10:36:41 PM »
Don't know if you have Publix there, but their apple fritters are the best I've had since I left No Il.

If you get a good recipe...please forward to me....I love them!!! :drool:
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.