Author Topic: New Movie: Bush Killed JFK.  (Read 3974 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
New Movie: Bush Killed JFK.
« on: December 11, 2009, 10:43:53 AM »
TheUnspeakable  (700 posts)      Mon Apr-06-09 10:09 AM
Original message http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=125x240556
New film shows Poppy Bush connection to JFK murder!! (Trailer)
 Dark Legacy-George Bush and the Murder of JFK"

If you've seen the movie "JFK II- The Bush Connection" the film maker has been working for 5 years on this new updated version.
trailer
<www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CMF6AcGvuU&feature=channel_pag... >
10 minute highlight film
<www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jax13K4jRwY >
It is my personal belief that JFK was the last "real" president we had. This is very relevent now, because the message was loud and clear, and
every president we've had since Nov. 22,1963, has had his hands tied in one way or another. Obama is a great man, and I want him to succeed, to save us,
so badly, but we HAVE to understand the limitations placed on him. Not his personal limitations, but the way the system works. That should be our starting off point.
"Obama did this," "Obama didn't do that" It all has to be discussed within the framework of what this country really is. We need to understand our true history
to be able to have an informed debate about it. If you agree, please rec., and refrain from actually going into the aspects of the murder( and cover-up) of our president,
by his own government,to avoid the dungeon.
film maker's website
BushkilledJFK.com < http://www.jfkii.com />

Just when you thought it couldn't get more stupid...

seemslikeadream (1000+ posts)      Mon Apr-06-09 10:29 AM
Response to Reply #2
9. Speak the unspeakable... 
 Wake the sleeping 

FATHER! The Sleeper Has Awoken!!!

CTKA-Probe (19 posts)      Fri Dec-11-09 08:01 AM
Response to Reply #1
35. Trust me Hankey is a fraud. I've been researching for 17 years.
 Edited on Fri Dec-11-09 08:08 AM by CTKA-Probe
Keep an eye out for our review of John Hankey.

In the research Community John Hankey is viewed as an utter joke.

Sadly, not that many people know enough about the Kennedy assassination to consciously debunk Hankey,

like those of us in the field do. But, it shouldnt take an expert to debunk him lol just read the books he claims to get his information from. They tend to say nothing of the sort.

Furthermore just because someone says they believe in a conspiracy does not make them an advocate of the truth.

Hankey knows next to nothing about the case and has also blatantly lied about his years spent researching.

Hankey genuinely rates alongside David Icke, Alex Jones and the rest of the carnival barkers of ego and ineptitude.

The big problem is that there are legitimate researchers out there working. Its genuinely hard work and tough at times and then
these guys come along with some cock n bull idea and then suddenly I'm branded as a believer that Dick Cheney, Ronald McDonald and the Illuminati plotted Diana's death in a subway restaurant which was a front front for Jesuits and that the tunnel she died in had a hidden entrance which led directly to where the Reptilian lizard men sacrifice their human car wreck victims.

Like I said please keep an eye on CTKA for a review of JFK II and all will be revealed.

Indeed if you wanna go get a good grip on JFK and related matters please visit the us and the Real History Archives.

Obviously a right wing troll.

rampart (47 posts)      Mon Apr-06-09 10:17 AM
Response to Original message
5. ghw bush 
 i hate the "41" "43" stuff

this guy seems to have been involved in every sleezy cia operation from the bay of pigs to iran contra.

how did his son get away with being a draft dodger?

if you repeat the lie often enough, the DUmpmonkiez believe it.

Bolo Boffin  (1000+ posts)        Mon Apr-06-09 01:54 PM
Response to Reply #24
29. Citizen, would you like some soma? n/t

:lmao:

icee2 (261 posts)      Mon Nov-23-09 04:56 PM
34. Have there been ANY conspiracies since WW2 that the bushes...

haven't had something to do with? From trading with the (Nazi) enemies to stealing elections, 9/11, starting wars of aggression etc., the bushes haven't missed out on much, have they?

:thatsright:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: New Movie: Bush Killed JFK.
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2009, 10:46:32 AM »
Does anybody know if any primitive has ever linked the disappearance of Judge Crater with Prescott Bush?

I'm sure at least one has, but I missed it.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2009, 10:48:11 AM »
DUmmies would have hated JFK.

"Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country" would have sent them all crying to their mommies.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2009, 10:54:00 AM »
Does anybody know if any primitive has ever linked the disappearance of Judge Crater with Prescott Bush?

I'm sure at least one has, but I missed it.

For those who aren't familiar:

Joseph Force Crater (January 5, 1889 – after August 6, 1930) was a judge in New York City who disappeared on the night of August 6, 1930. He was last seen leaving a restaurant on 45th Street. He had stated earlier that he was planning to attend a Broadway show. His disappearance became one of the most famous in American history and pop culture, and earned him the title of "The Missingest Man in New York".

In the summer of 1930, Judge Crater and his wife, Stella Mance Wheeler, were vacationing at their summer cabin at Belgrade Lakes, Maine. In late July, he received a telephone call. He offered no information to his wife about the content of the call, other than to say that he had to return to the city "to straighten those fellows out".

The next day, he arrived at his Fifth Avenue apartment but instead of dealing with business, he made a trip to Atlantic City with his mistress, a showgirl named Sally Lou Ritz. He returned to Maine on August 1, and traveled back to New York on August 3. Before making this final trip, he promised his wife he would return by her birthday, on August 9. Crater's wife stated that he was in good spirits and behaving normally when he departed for New York City. On the morning of August 6, Crater spent two hours going through his files in his courthouse chambers. He then had his assistant, Joseph Mara, cash two checks for him that amounted to U.S. $5,150 (equivalent to about $66,400 in 2009). At noon, he and Mara carried two locked briefcases to his apartment and he let Mara take the rest of the day off.

Later that evening, Crater went to a Broadway ticket agency and bought one seat for a comedy called Dancing Partner that was playing that night at the Belasco Theatre. He then went to Billy Haas’s Chophouse on West 45th Street for dinner. Here, he ate dinner with Sally Lou Ritz, and a friend of his who was a lawyer. The lawyer later told investigators that Crater was in a good mood that evening and gave no indication that anything was bothering him. The dinner ended a little after 9 pm, a short time after the curtain rose on the show for which Crater bought a ticket, and the small group went outside.

Crater's two dinner companions entered a taxi outside the restaurant. Both later testified before a grand jury that they last saw Crater walking down the street (this differs from the popular story that Crater entered a taxi and waved to his companions before speeding away). What happened to him after that remains a mystery. Theories about his disappearance have suggested that he was murdered, that he ran off with another woman, or that he had been involved in corrupt practices which were about to be revealed.

There was no immediate reaction to Judge Crater's disappearance. When he did not return to Maine for 10 days, his wife began making calls to their friends in New York, asking if anyone had seen him. Only when he failed to appear for the opening of the courts on August 25 did his fellow justices become alarmed. They started a private search but failed to find any trace. The police were finally notified on September 3 and after that, the missing judge was front-page news.

The story captivated the nation and a massive investigation was launched. The official investigations started vigorously, but quickly slowed. Detectives discovered that the judge's safe deposit box had been emptied and the two briefcases that Crater and his assistant had taken to his apartment were missing. These promising leads were also quickly bogged down by the thousands of false reports coming from people claiming to have seen the missing man. Crater's wife later found the missing money in a desk drawer in her home, along with a note from the judge.

In October, a grand jury began examining the case, calling 95 witnesses and amassing 975 pages of testimony. The conclusion was that "The evidence is insufficient to warrant any expression of opinion as to whether Crater is alive or dead, or as to whether he has absented himself voluntarily, or is the sufferer from disease in the nature of amnesia, or is the victim of crime."

None of the investigations succeeded in discovering the judge's fate or possible whereabouts, and Crater was officially declared dead "in absentia" on June 6, 1939, and his case—Missing Persons File No. 13595—was officially closed in 1979.

Sally Lou Ritz disappeared in August or September 1930, and was never seen again.

Now, surely the primitives can link this with the Bush family.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Force_Crater
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2009, 10:59:34 AM »
For lurking DUmmies here is a message from the real world.

George Bush Sr. was one of the least regarded politicians of his era,his nickname was Mr Resume as he was never much of a campaigner for public office instead serving a distinguished career in various appointments.
To ascribe some dark and mysterious super power to him is one of the most laughable things anyone has ever done.

Good Lord.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2009, 11:03:21 AM »
rampart (47 posts)      Mon Apr-06-09 10:17 AM
5. ghw bush
 i hate the "41" "43" stuff

this guy seems to have been involved in every sleezy cia operation from the bay of pigs to iran contra.

how did his son get away with being a draft dodger?

Kinda hard to dodge the draft when you're serving in the Air National Guard, dipshit. Guess my father was also a draft-dodger as well. He received his draft notice into the Army while he was getting smoked at Parris Island.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2009, 11:05:50 AM »
For lurking DUmmies here is a message from the real world.

George Bush Sr. was one of the least regarded politicians of his era,his nickname was Mr Resume as he was never much of a campaigner for public office instead serving a distinguished career in various appointments.
To ascribe some dark and mysterious super power to him is one of the most laughable things anyone has ever done.

Good Lord.

I'm sure however the primitives find something sinister in the elder George Bush having been a Republican congressman from Texas 1967-1971, and then chairman of the National Republican Committee, and then head of the Central Intelligence Agency, and then the first American envoy to China (before Red China was recognized).

One of the lesser-known stories about the elder George Bush is something that happened on January 20, 1969.  The Republicans were jubilating all over Washington, D.C., and the Democrat Lyndon Johnson was leaving the capitol in disgrace.

George Bush as a congressman had caused Lyndon Johnson a great deal of grief.

When Lyndon and Lady Bird were at the airport--yes, they used to have to do things this way--getting ready for the flight back to Texas, other than security personnel, the two were basically shunned and ignored; nobody went to see them off.

Then suddenly George and Barbara Bush showed up, having left the Republican jubilations, to give their well-wishes to Lyndon and Lady Bird, and to thank them.

That was the send-off Lyndon Johnson got.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2009, 11:51:35 AM »
I believe Prescott Bush also sank both the Lusitania and Titanic. He shot down Amelia Earhart over the Pacific, and slipped Jim Morrison a mickey in that Paris apartment.

George W. Bush also was involved in the East Coast-West Coast rap shootings in the '90s, and may have been the triggerman who killed Tupac.

George H.W. Bush shot the last passenger pigeon, and was responsible for the Chigago fire and the sinking of the Andrea Doria, as well as the wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald.

:whatever:

Have I missed anything?
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2009, 11:53:55 AM »
I want to go to work for the Bush family!

Wars. Assassinations. Bank plundering.

There is nothing them ****ers can't do. I could be earning some serious coin, push people around and be more untouchable than Helen Thomas' vaj.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2009, 11:55:45 AM »
Sadly, not that many people know enough about the Kennedy assassination to consciously debunk Hankey,

like those of us in the field do.

I do I suspect that this is not a paying field of research.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2009, 01:01:10 PM »
I believe Prescott Bush also sank both the Lusitania and Titanic. He shot down Amelia Earhart over the Pacific, and slipped Jim Morrison a mickey in that Paris apartment.

George W. Bush also was involved in the East Coast-West Coast rap shootings in the '90s, and may have been the triggerman who killed Tupac.

George H.W. Bush shot the last passenger pigeon, and was responsible for the Chigago fire and the sinking of the Andrea Doria, as well as the wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald.

Have I missed anything?

You're forgetting the loss of the USS Thresher and the USS Scorpion . . .  :whatever:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2009, 04:48:03 PM »

Have I missed anything?

George H.W. Bush cancelled "Star Trek".
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Servonaut

• In Memoriam
  • "Memento Mori"
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2009, 04:53:23 PM »
He also shot J.R.

the stupid sister-in-law was a patsy.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2009, 04:54:10 PM »

Have I missed anything?

A Bush  killed Jimmy Hendrix, Janice Joplin, and John Lennon too. I understand that they also shot down Buddy Holly's plane, lynrd skynrd's plane, Stevie Ray Vaughn's, and John Denver's too.

If you go back even further George Jedediah Bush jr shot Lincoln and made Booth the patsy.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2009, 05:03:46 PM »
Wasn't one of the Bush cabal a producer for the "Happy Days" episode where the Fonz jumped the shark?
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2009, 05:07:35 PM »
Wasn't one of the Bush cabal a producer for the "Happy Days" episode where the Fonz jumped the shark?

W also wrote the script for Phantom Menace and gave the world Jar Jar binks.  :lmao:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2009, 05:12:42 PM »
Prescott Bush is widely believed to have dressed-up in a cow costume, broke into Mrs O'Leary's farm and started the great Chicago fire in an effort to destroy the political career of the as-yet unborn Barack Obama.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."