Author Topic: Rev. Hagee is WRITING our foreign policy. .  (Read 1249 times)

Offline Attero Dominatus

• VRWC Psionics Corps
  • Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est
Rev. Hagee is WRITING our foreign policy. .
« on: March 05, 2008, 02:53:55 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x2963129

annabanana  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed Mar-05-08 03:23 PM
Original message
Rev. Hagee is WRITING our foreign policy. .

I am rewatching "God's Christian Warriors" that Christiane Amanpour did last August. I am struck by how much of Hagee's dogma has worked it's way into America's foreign policy, and how profoundly destructive it is to the prospects of Peace anywhere... anytime soon.

Refresh | 0 Recommendations    Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top

ixion  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed Mar-05-08 03:25 PM
Response to Original message
1. I get flamed a great deal for being adamant that chruches stay out of politics

but this is precisely why I advocate that premise.
   Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top

annabanana  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed Mar-05-08 03:27 PM
Response to Reply #1
2. I'm assuming that you don't get flamed much HERE for that...

Hagees "end times" theology and the place of Isreal in that scenario creeps me out in so many many ways

ixion  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed Mar-05-08 03:34 PM
Response to Reply #3
8. Yep, here at DU

whenever I bring the subject up, I catch the wrath of a group of folks who claim I'm trying to curtail their freedom of speech.
Ironic since DU bans anyone with talkingpoints that are right of Mao.

bryant69  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed Mar-05-08 03:44 PM
Response to Reply #8
11. Are you trying to curtail freedom of speech? n/t

:rotf:
Those who would trade their liberty for temporary security will get neither. --Benjamin Franklin.