Author Topic: Hellfire and Stale Jelly Rolls.  (Read 6182 times)

Offline Aaron Burr

• Evil Conservative
Hellfire and Stale Jelly Rolls.
« on: December 02, 2009, 09:44:27 PM »
I'm mildly astonished that I've never come across this site before. It may be a result of my insufferable laziness. The point is, you guys have some of the most substantive posts I've seen on any Conservative website. Hooray for our side.

About me: not much to tell. I write now and raise young Aaron Jr. I like old trucks and motorcycles....blowing stuff up....the usual. I used to do a lot of junk but mostly I just read, wrench, and wring my hands over the precarious future Aaron Jr. will be faced with no matter how much he knows about Western Civilization, carburetors, and high explosives.

I'll most likely explain the rules of Hockey at some point but other than that, he'll be pretty much on his own. So I decided to give the lad a leg up and raise him in a State low on Gods "Smite List". Arizona pretty much kicks ass all over California so far.

Other than that I'm a pretty average guy. Oh, except when I'm hammered. I'll try to keep the drunken rants to a minimum.

Offline Chump

Re: Hellfire and Stale Jelly Rolls.
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2009, 09:54:14 PM »
Welcome from someone who hasn't been here long.   :cheersmate:

I found out about this place from Karin via Moonbattery.com and her hilarious stories about a place called The Dumpster.  Since arriving, I'm frequently impressed and humbled by the intellect and intelligence here.
Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.   ~Robert A. Heinlein

...let the cannibal who snarls that the freedom of man's mind was needed to create an industrial civilization, but is not needed to maintain it, be given an arrowhead and bearskin, not a university chair of economics.
~Atlas Shrugged, Galt's speech

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2009, 09:57:11 PM »
Welcome from another newbie.  I lurked off and on for a year or more before I finally signed on.  Lots of different insight, experience, and opinion here. 

And jokes.  Lots of jokes. 
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline Chump

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2009, 09:59:23 PM »
Welcome from another newbie.  I lurked off and on for a year or more before I finally signed on.  Lots of different insight, experience, and opinion here. 

And jokes.  Lots of jokes

That avatar gets me rolling, that's for sure.
Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.   ~Robert A. Heinlein

...let the cannibal who snarls that the freedom of man's mind was needed to create an industrial civilization, but is not needed to maintain it, be given an arrowhead and bearskin, not a university chair of economics.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2009, 10:14:47 PM »
Aaron Burr?

Didn't you get shot for ****ing with the wrong guy?
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Aaron Burr

• Evil Conservative
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2009, 11:29:50 PM »
No, Aaron Burr shot a contemptible traitor who happened to be the chief author of most of our nations woes. Plus, Hamilton was a total brown nose for Washington. And he dared me to shoot. Twice.

But thanks for the welcome.

I found out about this place by searching for "Conservative Forums." I think it was 4 or 5 on the list. If it was on the second page I don't think I would have ever found it. I really am that lazy. I'm typing this with a back scratchier right now because I just can't seem to drag myself out of the tub. I may end up having the refrigerator set up in here and just soak until 2012.

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2009, 12:42:55 AM »
Welcome Aaron.  :cheersmate:

Offline Flame

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2009, 06:21:12 AM »
Welcome!  :cheersmate:

Offline IassaFTots

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2009, 07:46:53 AM »

That avatar gets me rolling, that's for sure.

Did you really go there?  Did you????  Tough talk from a man who has dogs that look like Pandas.   :rotf:

:-)

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline Chump

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2009, 08:11:01 AM »
Did you really go there?  Did you????  Tough talk from a man who has dogs that look like Pandas.   :rotf:

Bwahahaaha.  Your dog rocks; he looks intelligent but with a breathless, "What??" kind of look.  It's like he wants to laugh but doesn't get the joke.  Cracks me up.

Offline IassaFTots

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2009, 08:17:12 AM »
Bwahahaaha.  Your dog rocks; he looks intelligent but with a breathless, "What??" kind of look.  It's like he wants to laugh but doesn't get the joke.  Cracks me up.

That is his consistent look.  He is saying "Look at me! I am cute! Give me a treat! Stop sitting there doing nothing! Get up.  ISAIDGETUPANDGETMEATREAT!!!!!!" 

Offline Chump

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2009, 08:18:53 AM »
 :rotf: :lmao:

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2009, 12:52:00 PM »
That is his consistent look.  He is saying "Look at me! I am cute! Give me a treat! Stop sitting there doing nothing! Get up.  ISAIDGETUPANDGETMEATREAT!!!!!!" 

You just described my Laddie.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline IassaFTots

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2009, 02:57:31 PM »
You just described my Laddie.

Do you ever just cave in.  Just so they will stop staring at you?

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2009, 04:09:50 PM »
Welcome!! We're so glad you found us!
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Aaron Burr

• Evil Conservative
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2009, 09:31:42 PM »
Me or the dogs?

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2009, 01:32:32 AM »
Hi!

It's only fair to warn you....we often get sidetracked.....the guys especially if there's talk of boobiez.... :uhsure:
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2009, 07:09:38 AM »
Do you ever just cave in.  Just so they will stop staring at you?

I cave, but that doesn't mean he stops.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Scoobie

« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2009, 07:22:05 AM »
I cave, but that doesn't mean he stops.

You have a gay poodle. Just admit it already.

(not that there's anything wrong with that.)

When we are motivated by goals that have deep meaning, by dreams that need completion, by pure love that needs expressing -- then we truly live life.

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2009, 07:51:46 AM »
I'm sorry, but are you making fun...wait, did someone say "boobies"?

More importantly, is anyone SHOWING them?

Offline IassaFTots

« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2009, 07:58:32 AM »
Hello again Aaron! 

:rotf:

Offline Chump

« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2009, 08:23:39 AM »
I'm sorry, but are you making fun...wait, did someone say "boobies"?

More importantly, is anyone SHOWING them?

Hey, you asked.

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2009, 08:26:55 AM »
Awww damn, Chump.....I just woke up, my reading glasses are downstairs, so I'm squinting at the screen....and this is what I see first thing in the morning... :thatsright:

Now I'm going to have nightmares tonight.... :bawl:

Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline IassaFTots

« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2009, 08:28:09 AM »
I coulda lived my whole life without seeing that.

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2009, 08:28:29 AM »
Awww damn, Chump.....I just woke up, my reading glasses are downstairs, so I'm squinting at the screen....and this is what I see first thing in the morning... :thatsright:

Now I'm going to have nightmares tonight.... :bawl:

So am I--wondering how he got my picture like that.