Author Topic: PS 3 or Xbox 360?  (Read 2099 times)

Offline SilverOrchid

• Proud momma of two little belles!
  • California Conservative-Yes, we exist!
PS 3 or Xbox 360?
« on: November 25, 2009, 06:30:44 PM »
My husband and I cannot decide. He also wants to know which one is better for Madden '10. I could care less being I want to play Guitar Hero.  :rocker:

Offline RightCoast

• Semper Fi means more than most will ever know
Re: PS 3 or Xbox 360?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 06:33:14 PM »
We've always had the Xbox, although the BluRay player in the ps3 is a very strong selling point - at this point we have too many xbox games to switch.
nine eleven is a car
nine one one is an emergency service
September 11, 2001 was an attack
Never Forget, or Minimize.

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2009, 06:33:37 PM »
I like the controllers on the 360 better and the wider selection of games. I am still pissed at Sony, and boycotting them, for encrypting spyware into their computer software.
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline Chump

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2009, 07:19:12 PM »
PS3 hands-down, coming from someone who has played both for a long time.  The Blu-ray player pretty much settles it, because even if it didn't have that feature I'd still say the PS3 wins.
Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.   ~Robert A. Heinlein

...let the cannibal who snarls that the freedom of man's mind was needed to create an industrial civilization, but is not needed to maintain it, be given an arrowhead and bearskin, not a university chair of economics.
~Atlas Shrugged, Galt's speech

Offline djones520

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2009, 10:37:21 AM »
I'm a fan of the 360.
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."