Author Topic: Yahoo Answers-Who is the most hated person in the world?  (Read 385 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Yahoo Answers-Who is the most hated person in the world?
« on: November 25, 2009, 06:12:14 PM »
Yahoo Answers is full of moonbats. It's just as bad as DU.

Trooper1...

Resolved Question
Show me another »
Who is the most hated person in the world?
I was recently watching TV and I asked myself "Who is the most hated person ever?". So I ask the people of yahoo, who is the most hated man, or woman on earth?
4 weeks ago
Additional Details
It can't be bush. As much as I really hate that guy, hes out of office now, so it has to be somone different.

4 weeks ago
I just thought of somone! Spencer Prat. That guy is so retarded, and such an ego freak. But I still want opinions...

4 weeks ago
I am getting some good answers, and I guess I will have to go with Bush....Hey, I guess its true. In office, and out of office. Well everyone, thanks for answering, and there are probably 3 decisions on my best answer.

4 weeks ago

Kalamari
Best answer 13%
99 answers
Total Points:
431 (Level 2)
Points earned this week:
Add to My Contacts
Block User
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
I think a good amount of people hate Hitler, but I think he's more of a scapegoat present day, because lots of people, including Americans at the time HATED the Jews.

So.. George W. Bush- I agree with the first person. GWB has screwed a lot of people's lives and destroyed entire ecosystems and societies. He never used his power for good, only selfish things that furthered his Republican agenda. He had no sense of right or wrong, only left or right. Just because he is out of office now doesn't mean all of the suffering he caused is magically ended.

Spencer Pratt? Really? Maybe people hate what he represents, but if you think he could be one of the most hated people in the world, then people are incredibly shallow.

Every other country in the world hates Bush. I doubt very many people in the entire world know who Spencer Pratt is.
4 weeks ago
Report Abuse
So, I take you have no problems with Hitler?  :bird:

x_so random_x

o o o o OSAMA BIN LADIN o o o o

and his not only most hated but also most wanted ;)
4 weeks ago
Right on!

George W. Bush
4 weeks ago
More BDS! Bush is NO LONGER President! GET OVER IT!  :bird:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091027164928AAVEbcJ
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du