Author Topic: NFL: Week 11  (Read 1002 times)

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
NFL: Week 11
« on: November 22, 2009, 06:30:40 PM »
Well, Dallas won despite Romo's best efforts to overthrow the receivers the whole game. San Diego looked pretty sharp against a wounded Denver squad.

What else?
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline ReardenSteel

Re: NFL: Week 11
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2009, 06:59:45 PM »
The Steelers crash and burn v Kansas City and the Bungles fail to take advantage falling to the Raiders. (Oy veh!!)

My Seahawks continue to suck donkey balls. (sheesh)

Good thing the Buckeye's beat Michigan yesterday or the whole weekend would be lost, lol.

I'm ready to watch a pretty lame Sunday Night Football game just for the fantasy football implications... ordering a pizza... to tipsy to do carry out. (or not but too lazy for sure)

BTW Colts/Ravens game was pretty good despite all the FG's. Shame Indy is still undefeated. Meh, it was a good game anyway.
"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=1826

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2009, 07:33:11 PM »
WHO DAT??? :yahoo:
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2009, 07:40:28 PM »
Peep my av.

Now bow like you're Obama, foos.  :evillaugh:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site