Author Topic: Wee Willie states his GF can be cured of MS..  (Read 6675 times)

Offline Lauri

Wee Willie states his GF can be cured of MS..
« on: January 08, 2008, 05:48:51 PM »
WilliamPitt  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Jan-08-08 02:32 PM
Original message
I don't give a flying **** who wins the Democratic nomination.   Updated at 2:50 PM

Edited on Tue Jan-08-08 02:48 PM by WilliamPitt
I don't support any one candidate.

I support all of them.

My girlfriend has Multiple Sclerosis. Bush has vetoed seven bills while in office, five of which have been health-care related, and three of which directly affect modern science's ability to treat and ****ing destroy this goddam disease in her body.

Every GOP candidate appears perfectly ready to continue such a trend if they win, because every GOP candidate needs the "Snowflake Baby"/anti-choice idiotic GOP base to win.

Every Democratic candidate, armed with a friendly congressional majority, will reverse that murderous anti-science trend if they win.

All of them.

So you hepcats can brawl about crying and black people and corporations and the price of houses. That's cool.

Don't expect me to take it seriously, though. None of that has anything to do with making sure my girlfriend doesn't wake up blind or paralyzed someday because no MS cure has been found due to right-wing political nonsense.

Therefore, I don't give a ****.

Today is my girlfriend's birthday. I'm taking her out to a nice dinner (seafood, her favorite), then out with friends for the night, then home to bed. If she wakes up tomorrow still able to see and walk, that's a good day, and that's what I live for.

and in his second post in the thread..

WilliamPitt  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Jan-08-08 02:41 PM
Original message
She can be cured   Updated at 2:50 PM

if islet-cell stem cell research is allowed to go forth.

There are only 400,000 people with MS in America. 10x that have diabetes.

So yeah. :hug:

full thread is titled "I dont give a flying **** who wins the Democratic Nomination" http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x2629749#2629871

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
Re: Wee Willie states his GF can be cured of MS..
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 05:54:01 PM »
Maybe the Bostonian Drunkard can "bore" the MS away with one of his 5 page self-masturbatory screeds.Or he could always try throwing a can of Chefboyardee at it :-)
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline Lauri

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 05:55:18 PM »
maybe Frank can answer this for me ... but i have been, all these years, under the impression that Will was gay..

or is that just the snarky remarks from people who cant stand him?

either way, his total dependance on the government for every facet of his life is crystal clear.

there actually are scientists and private companies working on these issues, and if we have to fund every single disease (with tax dollars Dummies) that any American could be afflicted with - we'd go broke as a country.

maybe will should care less about the govt running his entire life and find out what companies are doing research that he approves of and give his money to them?

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2008, 05:56:37 PM »
Most sane women, if they woke up in the morning to find they are Wee Willie's girlfriend, would want to die.  

"Murderous anti-science"?  Just because taxpayer money isn't being used?  That's funny! And right up that dishonest drama queen's alley.

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2008, 05:59:00 PM »
maybe Frank can answer this for me ... but i have been, all these years, under the impression that Will was gay..

either way, his total dependance on the government for every facet of his life is crystal clear.

there actually are scientists and private companies working on these issues, and if we have to fund every single disease (with tax dollars Dummies) that any American could be afflicted with - we'd go broke as a country.

maybe will should care less about the govt running his entire life and find out what companies are doing research that he approves of and give his money to them?
Don't think he's gay.I think he is a really big fan of himself however.
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2008, 06:02:54 PM »

To be fair Lauri he is only partially dependent on the government, he does make room for alcohol to pick up the slack in dealing with his problems.  :-)

Offline morningAngel

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2008, 06:03:20 PM »
he has a girlfriend?  :bs:
no woman would ever...I mean..the night don't get that dark..there ain't enough beer...there ain't enough money
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :drink:

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2008, 07:36:50 PM »
If the preening queen would drop the politics and actually focus on science he'd realize that fetal stem cell research has now been set aside in favor of the vastly more productive adult stem cell.

Typical liberal hypocrisy/irony: Swill Pitt is the only one trying to push anti-science to the detriment of those in need.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2008, 07:42:52 PM »
he has a girlfriend?  :bs:
no woman would ever...I mean..the night don't get that dark..there ain't enough beer...there ain't enough money
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :drink:

I think "beard" is the operative term. Note his "G/F" probably can't have sex if she has any level of MS.  Or at least not very good sex (unless I misunderstand MS).

And of course, had stem cell research been funded Christopher Reeves would have walked again.  And the gummit is responsible for curing all illnesses.  Of course, if it didn't waste billions on a lifestyle-induced illness maybe that money could go to other illnesses that people didn't ask for.

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2008, 07:49:51 PM »
Girlfriend?

Bouncy.

:uhsure:

...or a bouncy girlfriend.   :rimshot:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Lauri

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2008, 07:54:00 PM »
If the preening queen would drop the politics and actually focus on science he'd realize that fetal stem cell research has now been set aside in favor of the vastly more productive adult stem cell.

Typical liberal hypocrisy/irony: Swill Pitt is the only one trying to push anti-science to the detriment of those in need.

i get the info yearly, but dont keep up with it anymore.. but isnt cord blood making the most inroads in this area? we had our 8 year olds cord blood stored and since she was born, they have made tremendous strides and i am always amazed there isnt more news about it..

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2008, 08:07:48 PM »

i get the info yearly, but dont keep up with it anymore.. but isnt cord blood making the most inroads in this area? we had our 8 year olds cord blood stored and since she was born, they have made tremendous strides and i am always amazed there isnt more news about it..
That too.

Fetal cells are too unstable. The ChiComs tried them and literally found fingernails growing inside people because the fetal cells had yet to formulate and stabilize.

Offline Ree

• It's Ree...
  • 100+ pounds lighter.. Ain't I hot
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2008, 08:08:47 PM »
Wee Willy is talkin out his ass again. GF? when pigs fly...
Just walked outside no pig shit fallin from the sky....
In Tennessee. I came down here to get warm,froze my arse off since I got here..
Just my luck... ;-P

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2008, 09:02:11 PM »
Somebody who was suffering from a chronic disease said on the topic of using fetal stem cells, he wondered what was worse, the cure or the disease itself.

Not only are there ethical concerns surrounding the use of fetal stem cells, the undifferentiated cells have a lot of potential and therein lies the problem.

I'm afraid I believe that it is a slippery slope in spite of what the peeps say.
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline Lauri

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2008, 09:14:51 PM »
Somebody who was suffering from a chronic disease said on the topic of using fetal stem cells, he wondered what was worse, the cure or the disease itself.

Not only are there ethical concerns surrounding the use of fetal stem cells, the undifferentiated cells have a lot of potential and therein lies the problem.

I'm afraid I believe that it is a slippery slope in spite of what the peeps say.

thats my issue with it as well... i think human beings will take this too far and use it for too many unethical things. and who gets to decide where that line is?

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2008, 09:25:55 PM »
You need not wonder if it WOULD be aslippery slope it already IS as manifested by the fact that real supporters of FSC research demand its continuation in spite of the failures of their research and the promises of adult/cord stem cells. To them it isn't the science but proving a political/philosophical point of thumbing their nose at moral safeguards in the name of human grandeur.

These men playing at being gods have always been the ones to manifest themselves as the worst of devils.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2008, 11:05:08 PM »
One of my ex girlfreinds has just recently been told that she has MS. They didn't tell her there was a cure of anykind no matter what Willtheshill says.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2008, 11:26:11 PM »
Despite rumors, probably the Bostonian Drunkard isn't gay.

A photograph of him kissing some other ugly flaccid guy was posted on freerepublic a couple of years ago, but given the nature of the Bostonian Drunkard, it was probably made to "shock."  It didn't shock anybody on freerepublic, though; it just made everybody laugh.

The Bostonian Drunkard's girlfriend used to run the cosmetics counter at some discount store in Boston, and then got fired.

The Bostonian Drunkard posted all the details on Skins's island.

The Bostonian Drunkard's girlfriend had some, uh, problems collecting her severance stuff.

This was about three years ago, maybe around the time of the 2004 elections.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Lauri

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2008, 11:33:05 PM »
Despite rumors, probably the Bostonian Drunkard isn't gay.

A photograph of him kissing some other ugly flaccid guy was posted on freerepublic a couple of years ago, but given the nature of the Bostonian Drunkard, it was probably made to "shock."  It didn't shock anybody on freerepublic, though; it just made everybody laugh.

The Bostonian Drunkard's girlfriend used to run the cosmetics counter at some discount store in Boston, and then got fired.

The Bostonian Drunkard posted all the details on Skins's island.

The Bostonian Drunkard's girlfriend had some, uh, problems collecting her severance stuff.

This was about three years ago, maybe around the time of the 2004 elections.

that sounds vaguely familiar about her and the severance issue.. thanks frank!

Offline Chris_

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2008, 11:42:08 PM »
One of my ex girlfreinds has just recently been told that she has MS. They didn't tell her there was a cure of anykind no matter what Willtheshill says.

FWIIW, please tell her I am praying for her. I hope that some day a cure will be found and that an effective treatment can be found in the interim.

But to use such a disease as a political fop is pretty low for the drunken clam.