Author Topic: Rochester muslim deliberately runs down people  (Read 2699 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

Rochester muslim deliberately runs down people
« on: November 15, 2009, 08:50:40 AM »
http://homelandsecurityus.com/?p=3274
13 November 2009: A 27 year-old Rochester man was arrested yesterday by the Rochester Police Department after he reportedly used his vehicle to run down several people and ram other vehicles  in the Clinton district of the city. The suspect, identified as Munir Muthana of 700 South Plymouth Street, Rochester (a convenience store), faces five counts of second-degree assault, DWI and reckless driving. Six people were injured in the incident.

When arrested after a brief chase, the suspect reportedly made several statements, including  “The Muslims will fix this country.” The Northeast Intelligence Network is closely following this incident.

* Read the POLICE REPORT (PDF format - opens in new window) http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/PDF/MuthanaPolRpt.pdf

* Read the WITNESS STATEMENTS (PDF format-opens in new window) http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/PDF/muthanaWitnessStatements.pdf

Sudden Jihad Syndrome. What turns an ordinary muslim into a killer.

The more I learn of islam, the more I learn it is a tool of satan. The nice muslims are not devout, thats why they are nice. they are muslim in name only.

But the deeper one delves into islam, the more evil a person becomes. Seriously I think the most devout muslims are insane. Many imams are psychopaths. Honor killing and the degradation is women is common place is islam. Mental illness seems to permeate those who follow islam. Islam is a tool of satan that destroys its faithful. Its a faith that has created generations of mindless, obedient killers.

I think satan has definite plans for this evil army come these last days.

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
Re: Rochester muslim deliberately runs down people
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2009, 11:00:38 AM »
OK, I THOUGHT that it was against the Qur'An for Muslims to drink alcoholic beverages ?!?!?!?!?  Secondly, WHY is this man only charged with DWI and assault vs DWI and attempted murder?? Finally, his first response to police was that he "was driving like that because he's crazy" ?!?!?!? BULLSHIT!!! :bs:
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Re: Rochester muslim deliberately runs down people
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2009, 04:26:36 PM »
OK, I THOUGHT that it was against the Qur'An for Muslims to drink alcoholic beverages ?!?!?!?!?  Secondly, WHY is this man only charged with DWI and assault vs DWI and attempted murder?? Finally, his first response to police was that he "was driving like that because he's crazy" ?!?!?!? BULLSHIT!!! :bs:
Islam isn't like Chritianity. It weighs your sins and if your "good" deeds outweigh your bad deeds you gain paradise. As jihad outweighs all sins then you can sin your ass off as long as you kill you some infidels along the way.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."