Author Topic: Fort Hood Terrorist Murderer Hasan's Connection To Obama  (Read 4654 times)

Offline Bluegrassman

• I make Limbaugh look like a flamin' liberal!
  • Probationary (Probie)
  • Made In America (Tested In Japan)
Fort Hood Terrorist Murderer Hasan's Connection To Obama
« on: November 13, 2009, 10:39:50 PM »
Hi folks, I don't post much, but received this link in my email and thought it worth sharing. Sorry if it is already posted, but I did not find it via search, nor is it readily found via internet search. I find it amazing that this info has not been disclosed on Fox or any other outlet that I am aware of! Please share your thoughts

Link to George Washington University Homeland Security Policy Institute (PDF). This was a progress report of Obama's transition team National Security priorities. Please look closely at page 29, left hand column, 8th name down.

http://www.gwumc.edu/hspi/old/PTTF_ProceedingsReport_05.19.09.pdf

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
Re: Fort Hood Terrorist Murderer Hasan's Connection To Obama
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2009, 11:19:12 PM »
HOLY CRAP!  Why isn't this still in Breaking News?  That is really messed up!
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2009, 11:22:01 PM »
Because it has been pointed out in multiple threads related to Hasan already.  This news is about three days old.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline Bluegrassman

• I make Limbaugh look like a flamin' liberal!
  • Probationary (Probie)
  • Made In America (Tested In Japan)
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2009, 11:26:45 PM »
Is the link to GWU report posted elsewhere? I'll gladly remove my post if so. I did not see this info anywhere else, nor discussion thereof..

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2009, 11:27:42 PM »
Is the link to GWU report posted elsewhere? I'll gladly remove my post if so. I did not see this info anywhere else, nor discussion thereof..

That's okay... things get repeated and posted multiple times.  It happens.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2009, 11:37:17 PM »
Yeah, I didn't see it either.  Some of the threads just get too big and you can't see all of the info.
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2009, 07:57:07 AM »
Yeah, I didn't see it either.  Some of the threads just get too big and you can't see all of the info.

I posted the jpeg of the list of speakers with his name circled in red either a few pages back in this thread or in the "red flags" thread about the murderer.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline littlelamb

• Banned
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2009, 09:39:07 AM »
I haven't seen it on some of the mainstream media either
Good girls are bad girls that never get caught.

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies.

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2009, 10:51:01 AM »
This article was on Fox News a few days ago. They didn't really delve deep into it. I was the first to post the link of the pdf after it was brought to our attention. His "advisory" role was minimal, at best. He was an advisor on a board of advisors for the Homeland security issue. It's not as if he was directly advising 0bama or his close minions.
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson