Author Topic: Hasan to Be Charged With 13 Counts of Premeditated Murder in Fort Hood Massacre  (Read 12661 times)

Offline thundley4

Nope, sorry. This maniac needs to be put down like the scum-sucking dog he is.

He's stealing our Soldier's air. And he's consuming resources. The only thing I want my tax money to go to in dealing with this POS is to provide the materials for his execution, cremation, and to scatter his ashes in an undisclosed location.

I think the location should be widely publicized.  Some feed lot on a hog farm.

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female

For real...eaten by their favorite animal....Wild Boars would do.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever

I don't care where, so long as any interested party can go there to "pay their proper respects".  :pisscontest:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline littlelamb

• Banned
I don't care where, so long as any interested party can go there to "pay their proper respects".  :pisscontest:

I know quite a few that would love to "water" his grave often :fuelfire:
Good girls are bad girls that never get caught.

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
I know quite a few that would love to "water" his grave often :fuelfire:

I'm certainly one of 'em, but there are many many others who have higher priority than I do.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Mustang

I hope they let him live and suffer for a long long time

I hope they execute him quickly so they send him to hell faster. Then let him see how Great his God is.

Muslims worship the devil, they only figure that out after death.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
I hope they execute him quickly so they send him to hell faster. Then let him see how Great his God is.

Muslims worship the devil, they only figure that out after death.

Problem is they WANT to be executed...they want to die a martyrs death.

Why give them that "glory"?
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Problem is they WANT to be executed...they want to die a martyrs death.

Why give them that "glory"?

I see your point, but when they're in custody, have been convicted of premeditated murder, and are consuming the air same that their victims' families are paying taxes for, it isn't what THEY want.

It's what justice demands.

Swift and merciless execution is the only thing that they understand. That it happens to be what they profess to "want" is a mere coincidence.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
I see your point, but when they're in custody, have been convicted of premeditated murder, and are consuming the air same that their victims' families are paying taxes for, it isn't what THEY want.

No they want to die...in Islam they will be considered a martyr for the cause and be rewarded in the afterlife accordingly.

Not to mention if they are executed by the Infadels...they are recruiting poster material for al-Qaeda and the taliban.

Swift and merciless execution is the only thing that they understand. That it happens to be what they profess to "want" is a mere coincidence.

The ONLY way I'd agree to that is if they were tossed into a grave with a pig sharing the space with them.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
No they want to die...in Islam they will be considered a martyr for the cause and be rewarded in the afterlife accordingly.

Not to mention if they are executed by the Infadels...they are recruiting poster material for al-Qaeda and the taliban.

The ONLY way I'd agree to that is if they were tossed into a grave with a pig sharing the space with them.

Again, I understand your point, TRG. I understand THEY want to die and they become some kind of poster child for islamofascism when they get offed.

I maintain that kind of spin, while convenient and perhaps even applicable, should not play any kind of part in how we deal with these criminals. You know better than I do how they respond to strength - and allowing their criminals to rot in prison consuming resources does not slow al Quaida's recruitment efforts and that kind of approach, as far as I'm concerned, displays weakness.

My point is, these actions that they're taking are CRIMES. It isn't a legitimate war that they're fighting (though they think it is, just because some dogbreath imam signs some kind of freakin' fatwa, declaring some kind of bullshit "holy war").

Show me the evidence that holding these vermin in prison forever slows down AQ recruitment and I'll buy your argument.

But I'm completely in accord with you on the collective pig-in-the-grave thing.  :cheersmate:

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant

My point is, these actions that they're taking are CRIMES. It isn't a legitimate war that they're fighting (though they think it is, just because some dogbreath imam signs some kind of freakin' fatwa, declaring some kind of bullshit "holy war").

Then we shouldn't be doing these show trials at all IMHO.  It's not going to be the trial of KSL or al-Binshib...it's going to be a show trial against Bush...Rummy...Cheney and the whole WoT with a healthy dose of Trufer goodness tossed in for fun.

Show me the evidence that holding these vermin in prison forever slows down AQ recruitment and I'll buy your argument.

We have the legal precedent to hold them until the WoT is over.

But I'm completely in accord with you on the collective pig-in-the-grave thing.  :cheersmate:

It worked for General Pershing.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Trying Hasan via the UCMJ is a "show trial"?

I'm not seeing it that way at all.

(And the MSM still hasn't woken up to the fact that Hasan is just another islamofascist terrorist.)

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
Trying Hasan via the UCMJ is a "show trial"?

I'm not seeing it that way at all.

I think you're misunderstanding me.  Using the civilian courts...is the show trial.  What's about to happen in NYC in 45 days is going to be a circus and it's a gross miscalculation by this administration if they think it's going to make Americans like them more.

Which is exactly why I think they are doing this now.

I'd rather the terrorists be adjudicated via UCMJ.

(And the MSM still hasn't woken up to the fact that Hasan is just another islamofascist terrorist.)

The NYT today is praising Holder's decision as a way to right the wrong's of the Bush Administration".

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
I think you're misunderstanding me.  Using the civilian courts...is the show trial.  What's about to happen in NYC in 45 days is going to be a circus and it's a gross miscalculation by this administration if they think it's going to make Americans like them more.

Which is exactly why I think they are doing this now.

I'd rather the terrorists be adjudicated via UCMJ.

The NYT today is praising Holder's decision as a way to right the wrong's of the Bush Administration".

Gotcha on the civvie trials - a complete stupid exercise by the moronic administration. Importing those criminals out of GITMO up to the US putting them through that process legitimizes what the terrorists are doing - unacceptable by any standard.

I'm not sure the terrorists can be adjudicated via UCMJ, however. As enemy combatants, they're not subject to it - only we are.

Holder is a ****ing idiot. Period.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant

I'm not sure the terrorists can be adjudicated via UCMJ, however. As enemy combatants, they're not subject to it - only we are.

FDR set the precedent with the trials of 8 NAZI saboteurs early in WW II.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
FDR set the precedent with the trials of 8 NAZI saboteurs early in WW II.

Precedents are one thing, but we were at war with Germany -- a sovereign nation -- at that time. Trying terrorists, whether Taliban or al Qaida or just your garden-variety homespun type via UCMJ legitimizes their status and grants them the same sort of "recognition", seems to me.

It would be interesting to see how they proceed, but odds are the LZ administration is going to legitimize 'em even more by trying them in civilian courts.

He just doesn't get it.  :mental:

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd

Absolutely. Make it so dying is so heinous to them that they think twice-500 times before doing anything to get punished. It used to be called crime deterrence didn't it?  Well this punishment would fit the crime and be a fitting deterrent. You also wouldn't need to waste a whole pig. A nice strip of bacon or a juicy rib would do the job.  :-)

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
If there has to be a trial....at least make it a woman judge and prosecuter.... :evillaugh:

Since he's already been shot up and paralyzed by a woman....might as well be women who conduct the trial.

I'm sure there has to be some shame in that since he was looking for a "traditional wife".... :uhsure:
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
If there has to be a trial....at least make it a woman judge and prosecuter.... :evillaugh:

Since he's already been shot up and paralyzed by a woman....might as well be women who conduct the trial.

I'm sure there has to be some shame in that since he was looking for a "traditional wife".... :uhsure:

Works for me! (Can she have bacon on her breath when she reads off the sentence?)

:-)

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Works for me! (Can she have bacon on her breath when she reads off the sentence?)

:-)

+1
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus